Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After spending all night celebrating with the guys before heading to the dorm to celebrate just the two of us, we get up and get ready for our day. Walking out to the main room, we sit at the bar and the croweater working the bar, places coffees in front of us. I feel Happy put his hand on my leg and I smile. He's always finding a way to touch me. "Have you thought anything about what you want, wedding wise?" he asks. "I have actually. I was thinking, something small in the garden at Ma's house. Then after the reception, we can kick everyone out and have a few days for the honeymoon." I tell him. "That sounds perfect baby." he says before he kisses me. "Nothing fancy but I do want you at least in a button down and your jeans and kutte." I tell him. "I can do that." he tells me. "I'll get Venus to help you plan." he tells me and I nod.

A little later, Venus and Lyla are sitting with me and we are talking wedding plans. "What are you thinking?" Venus asks. "Happy's mom left us her house and she has a beautiful garden. I want to get married there. That way, it's like she's there with us, you know." I say. "Okay so...dress?" Lyla asks. "I just want something simple. We'll be doing the small reception there too and then a few days there for our honeymoon so I want to go barefoot. Just a simple white sundress." I tell them and they smile. "I have someone that can make the cake and food." Venus says. "I'll get the girls to help decorate." Lyla says and I smile. "Thank you ladies." I tell them. "When are you wanting to have the wedding?" Venus asks. "This Saturday." Happy says behind me and I look at him shocked. "You sure?" I ask. "Hell yeah. I told you. I should have married you years ago." he tells me and kisses me softly. "I'll call Ms Viv." I tell him as I excuse myself. Pulling out my phone, I call her and tell her about the wedding. "Can I ask a favor?" I ask her. "Anything my child." she says. "I don't have mom around anymore. Will you stand in as mother of the bride?" I ask. "I'd be honored little one." she tells me and I can't help but smile. After getting off the phone, I see Happy walking over. "You good?" he asks. "Yeah. Just asked Ms Viv to be mother of the bride." I tell him and he smiles knowing how much I love that woman.

We have everything set for the wedding when Happy and I decide to go for another ride. Pulling up to the bluffs, we get off the bike and sit at the picnic table that's near the edge. Pulling me into his lap, he says "Are you happy?" I smile and say "Yeah baby. I am. Are you?" I ask. "Yeah little girl. I can't wait to marry you, knock you up. Shit. Babe, I am so sorry I fucked up. I never should have let you go." he tells me. "Happy..." I start but he cuts me off. "You never would have gone through that shit with asshole. You would never have lost our kid. I'm so sorry." He says as he buries his face in my neck. I pull him to look at me and say "Baby, hey, it's okay. I promise. All that matters now is our future. You're marrying me in six days and then we can start working on those babies you promised me. We agreed on a house full right?" I asked. Kissing me softly he says "Yeah babe. A house full." he says. I stand and pull him to stand. Moving to the end of the picnic table, I jump up to sit on it and pull him between my legs. Kissing him deeply, when we break the kiss, I say "We can start now." He smirks and crashes his lips with mine before pulling my pants and panties off before entering me roughly. Thrusting in and out of me as I lay on the picnic table, I find release after release before he finds his inside me. Hovering over me, still inside me, he says "I fucking love you." I laugh and say "I fucking love you too."

After we redress, we get back on the bike and head back to the clubhouse to crash in the dorms. Laying with my head on his chest, I don't think I have ever been happier.