Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A little later, Happy and I had moved to one of the couches and were sitting and talking. "I missed this." I say. "What?" he asks. "Sitting with you. Snuggled up to you. Just you holding me." I say. "Well, get used to it. I have five years to make up for." he tells me and I can't help but smile. "You know today was my due date? Our baby would be five." I tell him. "Damn. Could you imagine a little us? Let's just hope all our kids take after you because if they are anything like me, we might as well reserve a parking spot at the school." he tells me and I can't help but laugh. "You want more kids with me?" I ask. Kissing me softly he says "Baby, I'd knock you up right now if that's what you wanted." he tells me. "Would you have been happy about the baby?" I ask. "Yeah babe. I would have. I'm so sorry I fucked up." he says and I just nod and snuggle him closer. Tilting my head back up he asks "You believe me don't you?" I smile softly and say "Yeah baby. I do."

Jax walks over and says "We got him." I stiffen up and Happy says "Give me a minute Pres." Jax nods and walks over to get the rest of the guys together. "Look at me baby." he says. I look at him and he says "No one will touch my Old Lady again. Okay?" he assures me. "Just please be careful." I tell him. Kissing me softly, he says "I love you Rhealinn." I smile and say "I love you Happy. Go do your thing baby." I tell him and he smirks. "God I love you." he says before kissing me hard. "Go. Be safe." I tell him before pushing him away. He walks over to the guys and says "This one's mine." before walking out the door to handle my ex.

Rat takes off his kutte and walks up to the door to the house. Knocking on the door, Mark opens and asks "Can I help you?" Rat looks at him and says "Yeah man. Look, my girl just kicked me out of her car and my phone's still in her car. Can I borrow your phone to call a ride?" he asks. Looking around and not seeing anyone, he says "Sure. Come on in." Mark says. As he turns his back to get his cell phone, Rat takes his gun out and hits Mark over the head with it, knocking him out. Pulling out his prepay, he calls Jax. "He's out." before hanging up and letting the guys in the back door. They tie him up and carry him to the van that Chibs pulls up out back. Taking him to the cabin, they get him out and tie him to the chair that has plastic underneath for easier cleanup. Quinn walks over and smacks Mark. He starts to wake up. "Wake up you piece of shit." Quinn says. Mark starts to wake up more and sees Quinn standing there. "Who are you?" Mark asks. "Does the name Rhea mean anything to you?" Quinn asks. "That's my girl. How do you know her?" Marks asks. "She's my sister." Quinn says and Marks visibly stiffens. "I know what you did to her. But, you don't have to worry about me doing anything to you. Now this one?" he asks pointing to Happy who was glaring at Mark, "He's the one you should be scared of." Quinn says before moving away from Mark. Happy walks up and says "Rhea ain't your girl. She was never your girl." Happy says. "Who are you?" Mark asks. "Her Old Man. Rhea is mine. She's always been mine and always will be mine." Happy seethes. "She wasn't yours when she was on her knees with my dick in her mouth." Marks says smugly. Getting right in his face, Happy says "Oh I know just how good that mouth is. Pussy too. And she's all mine." Happy says before standing back up. Quinn rolls out his bag of tricks and tells Mark, "You hurt her. Hit her. Beat her. So now, you get to feel everything you did to her." Happy says before spending the next hour torturing Mark before killing him.

A little later, the guys come in and Happy walks over to me, sitting at the bar. Kissing me deeply, he whispers "It's done." I look at him and nod. "Come on Killer. We need a shower." I tell him before we head to the bathroom. Getting into my dorm, he says "Let's take a bath instead." I look at him strange. "What? I want to take a bath with my Old Lady." he says. "Old Lady? You serious about that?" I ask. "Whenever you're ready, I want you to have my crow. Should have given it to you years ago. Hell we should have done been married by now." he says and I look at him shocked. "What?" I ask. Walking up to me, he cups my face and says "Instead of being a dick, I should have been marrying you. And I will marry you." he tells me. I kiss him softly and say "Someday." He nods, accepting that response before starting the bath water and us getting into the tub.

Sitting in the tub, I have my back to him and he has his arms around me, holding me close. "I won't let you go again Rhealinn." he says. I tilt my head to look at him and he says "I won't mess up again." Kissing me softly, he whispers "I love you." Smiling into the kiss I whisper "I love you too Hap. Til the Reaper." I turn to face him and straddle him in the water. Neither of us say anything. We just kiss and caress each other. When the water starts getting cold, we get out and dry off. Getting into bed, still naked, I pull him to hover over me and say "Make love to me Giant." He enters me slowly and spends the rest of the night making love to me nice and slow, like he used to. The entire time telling me how much he loves me and missed me.