Chapter Forty-seven

"The seven kingdoms will bleed as long as Cersi sits on the iron throne. Join us and together we can end her madness" Jaslin read the last time of Tyrions letter again as she, Jon, Sansa, Davos and Sandor stood in the study.

"Sounds like a charmer, and with the mentions of three dragons. Tell me your grace, you said fire could kill the white walkers, correct?" Davos questioned.

"You're not suggesting Jon meets with her?" Sansa scoffed.

"No, it's far to dangerous, but if the dead forces do manage to break past the wall, do you really think we will have enough men to fight them off" Davos replied.

"And their at dragonstone. I did as you asked Jon, I have spent the last week looking through ever book in Winterfell. I read that the castle at Dragonstone was built upon caves filled with the material" Jaslin chimed in.

"So you think I could go to see this Dragon queen?" He asked her with a raised brow.

"You have surived beyond the wall, the boltons, countless fights and death itself. Tyrion may be a Lannister but he is different from the rest. Yes, I think we should sail down and speak with this queen. Of course it will be dangerous, but no far safer than hiding up here and waiting for death to reach our walls".

"We?" He smiled.

"Jon, I love you as a brother, you may be King In the North now, but let me say this as an old friend, you are skilled in war and battle, but perhaps less trained in the war of words. If you allowed me to join you, I could be of use in the discussions to come".

"Fuck that. You're going nowhere with my pup inside you" Sandor suddenly blurted.

"And I am safer here how? It is only a matter of time. We shall find no enemy or battle at Dragonstone expect those we make ourselves. I may not be able to fight with my sword anymore, but I can still be of use with my words" she argued back.

"She's right, Jon if you are really going to do this, you will need Jaslin at your side. You must put someone in place to look over Winterfell and the North in your place though" Sansa agreed.

"Aye, there must always be a Stark at Winterfell" Jon smiled at her, speaking the words his father had said so many times in the past.

Later that afternoon, Sandor came charging into the bedchamber he shared with his lady wife. "Have you lost all your wits woman".

"We must all play a role in the events to come Sandor. Even those who carry children. You know we are more likely to succeed if there is someone to cover Jon's blunt words. He will find no friends there is he just sails down and starts talking about monsters long assumed gone".

"Davos will be with him" he hissed.

"And just like most older men, Davos is wise, yes, but still blinded by his duty, loyalty and honour to Jon. What we need now to put aside our prides and concentrate on surviving the winter to come".

"I don't feel right about this" he grumbled and sat down in the bed next to her.

"Then you must come with us. Protect your lady wife and your unborn child. God's know I can no longer sleep without you and your touch" she purred into his ear as she crawled up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Why am I punished for loving such a cruel woman. A torment and tease" he groaned as Jaslin nibbled on her ear.

"Do you need me to remind you?" She whispered and slowly reached further down to slide her hand within his breeches.

"I'll never win an argument with you, will I?" He mumbled as he felt her touch on his already hardened member.

"I fear not my love, I fear not".

A.N - sorry for the really short chapter but I'm on holiday up in the highlands of Scotland for the next few days now and won't likely have signal so wanted to get something out for you guys in the meantime. Hope you enjoyed this update and happy reading:) xx