Chapter Thirty-Three

"The girl in Dorne I did thou love, her skin the copper shade. I poked her with my snake each night, laid in the sand for days. Until one day she did seduce another man but me, death his name and death he brought, and now my girl lays still. Laid in the ground for none to see, I ask who she loves now, i question the ground where she is laid, did he have a bigger dick than me".

The Mormont men burst into tears of laughter as their friend to finished his song. It was not lady like, but Jaslin could not help but let out a giggle at the last line. Jaslin and the group were on their way south to the vale. Sansa and Aryas aunt still resided in the impregnable home at the Eyrie. Jaslin coudlnt say for sure that she would find the girls there, but she had to start somewhere. Codin and his men had also pledged their service to her, she was of Mormont blood after all, and Codin would do anything for his little cousin.

The group had been travelling for over a week now, ensuring to keep off the king roads and were somewhere between Winterfell and Hornhill when they came across their first sighting of other people.

"Bolton men, at least 20 of them" one of the guards whispered.

"We can take them" said another.

Codin looked over at his cousin and studied her eyes. "Can you fight if needed?"

"Better than some of your men I imagine" she winked.

Codin smiled at her and nodded for his men to begin their approach. The group had the upper hand in that they could surprise the Boltons, what they hadn't seen was the single Bolton man away from the camp, passing against a tree.

Jaslin hide behind one of the larger tree as she suddenly heard the Mormonts attack and the familiar sound of clanging metal began. She had held of her dagger, waiting jncase she had need to defend herself. Jaslin wasn't aware of the man behind her though, who had finished pissing and was slowly approaching her.

"Well ain't you a pretty one. Drop the knife and maybe I won't fuck you too hard" he suddenly hissed into her ear and he placed his hand around her neck and put the cold steel of his sword against her throat.

"Come on, before all my men die" he laughed.

The Bolton man lead her towards the fighting and stood high above the camp. "Yield you weapons for the pretty one dies" he shouted out.

Jaslin watched as Codin spun around to see the shouter. This eyes grew wide when he saw Jaslin and his sword at her throat.

"Drop your weapons. Drop them now" codin roared to his men as he threw his sword to the ground.

Jaslin shook her head as tears began to fall down her cheeks. Slowly each Mormont man dropped their weapon and glared around the camp.

"Kill em" the man who had Jaslin smiled.

Before Jaslin could even scream our, the Bolton men slammed their sword into each and every Mormont men. Codin had been pieced through the stomach, and as the sword was removed her looked over to Jaslin with hopelessness and fell to his knees.

"Noooooooooo" Jaslin cried out loudly as she watched each man die.

Quickly she tried to wiggle free from the man, but his grip on her was too tight, and whenever she moved he pressed his sword harder against her neck until a tickle of blood rolled down her neck.

"Now you got the look of a lady. Let's get her back to Lord Bolton shall we boys?".

The men dragged Jaslin kicking and screaming back to Winterfell. They quickly grew bored of her madness though and beat her so hard she passed out. When she finally awoke she was locked inside a dark dungeon cell. Jaslin knew these cells, she and Arya had explored them in another life. Jaslin was at Winterfell.

Jaslin did not know how long she had been held prisoner when the clumping of boots on the stone floor rang through the air.

"There my pretty lady. You look lonely in here. Need a good fucking I reckon" the man from earlier smiled through the steel barred door.

Jaslin began to shake as she shuffled back on her bottom to the far end of the cell. She had no where to run to though, no one to scream for help for, no dagger to protect herself. The man was now opening the cell door and walking inside as he pulled out his cock.

"Come on little lady. Don't play like your not gagging for it. You'll be gagging soon either way" he laughed as he quickly approached her and rubbed himself across her face.

"Please no, please leave me be" she cried shaking.

"Guard, leave her be. Do you not know who this is?" A sudden familiar voice called out from the cell door.

The Bolton guard suddenly turned around and tucked his cock back in. "Ser Jamie" he grumbled.

"That is Lady Jaslin of House Frost and the wife of Clegane. You don't want to rape his woman, he's do worst back to you" Jamie smiled, not telling him which Clegane, but knowing just the thought of it possibly being the mountain enough to scare any man. 

The guard looked back at her in disgust and then finally stormed from the cell, leaving Jaslin alone with Jamie.

"You, what are YOU doing here" Jaslin spat with disgust.

"Stopping you from being rapped bloody, your welcome by the way" he smiled charmingly as he passed her a skin of water.

"My dear sister sent me north to secure the last of the northern houses. House Umber weren't ever willing through. Lost most of my men and my hand. The Boltons, now loyal to my family, saved the day though. I will be travelling back to the capital tomorrow. I'm more interested in you though. I must say, I'm surprised you've survived this long, what were you doing in the north".

"The north is my home" Jaslin hissed.

"Perhaps once it was, but still, why did you travel all the way up here?"

"I'm looking for Sansa and Arya. I no longer care about any war or whose ass sits on that fucking iron throne. I just want to find the girls and take them somewhere safe".

"Sounds lovely. Being trapped in here might hinder you though" he smiled and looked around the cell.

Jaslin glared at the man. It was easy for him to be so calm and happy, he wasn't the one locked up in a cell.

"I know you hate me Jaslin, but I also know you are just an innocent in all of this. Pulled in against your will. As are the girls".

"Then let me go, let me be on my way. You'll find no bother from me in the future".

"I know... Jaslin what do you think I'm doing here?" He smiled.

Jaslin eyes suddenly few wide as a small feeling of hope grew in her stomach. Carefully she watched as Jamie returned the door of the cell and picked something up from the ground.

"Food and a change of clothes... and this. I can't exactly use it with no hand" Jamie smiled as he dropped a bag and her side and release his sword from his belt.

"Why, why are you doing this?"

"Like I said, I know your innocent in this. If there's on good thing I can do in this life time, let it be this. Now hurry, there is only a short period of to for you to make your escape. You'll find a horse saddled and waiting for you and the courtyard deserted, but not for long".

"Jamie" Jaslin smiled as she stood up from the ground.

"Yes Lady Jaslin?"

"If there ever does come a time when we meet again, I promise, I'll make it quick".

"You are a kind and wicked lady. Now go, before my wits and senses come back to me" he chuckled.