"Trey?!"

He looked at me and Chris and I could see the anger fume in his eyes.

"Tiana Who The Fuck Is This?! You Fucking This Nigga Now?!" Trey yelled.

Then I responded "Baby calm down this is my-"

Chris cut me off and walked up to Trey, I knew something bad was finna go down and I had to stop it before anything happens.

"First of All My Nigga You Don't Got Any Right To Yell And Disrespect Her Period! And Second You Need To Calm The Fuck Down With That Bullshit!"

Then Trey stepped to Chris "Or What Nigga?!"

"Can Y'all Stop! Look Trey I understand why you would be upset right now but whatever you're thinking you got it wrong. Chris is one of my patients and I decided to take him out for today, That's It!"

Chris looked at me with hurt in his eyes and stormed out my house.

Then Trey looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions baby..." then he gripped my arm tightly "But if this shit happens again I'm gonna break your fucking neck,Understand?"

I nodded and tears filled my eyes out of fear "O-Okay Trey, I'm sorry"

He kissed my forehead and spoke "Good Girl, now go back to work"

I walk out and saw that Chris was sitting in the car already. I hopped in the car and tried to hold in my tears.

I was tired of this shit, I wanted to get away but I couldn't...

I started the car and began to drive. The air thickened with bottled emotions and silence.

Then Chris randomly spoke up "What am I to you?"

I tried to hold my emotions but it was really getting the best of me. I kept my eyes on the road but I started to talk.

"I'm sorry for what happened back there... I didn't know he was gonna come back so early"

"That's not what I asked"

My voice began to crack but I tried to handle it the best way I could "I-I don't wanna talk about it right now"

"Tiana How do you feel about me? What am I to you? Am I just a patient to you?!" Chris spoke sounding more upset.

He means so much more to me than that, I'm just scared.

"You're my patient who I cater to that's it"

As I said that we came across a red light and I looked over to him. It look like his whole world came down on him. I didn't mean to hurt Chris feelings but it was safer this way.

A tear rolled down his face but he wiped it quickly. The light turned green and I continued drive back to the hospital.

"To think that I loved you really kills me..." he mumbled.

This was breaking my heart even more, so much that I couldn't take it. I pulled over and took my seat belt off then I climbed over to Chris side and sat on top of him.

I positioned his head towards me and I kissed him passionately which took him by surprise. Then I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Chris I have deep feelings for you but I know they're wrong because I have a man. I'm scared to give away my feelings to you knowing that the outcome will be..."

"Will be what? Just tell the truth, the reason why you don't want me is because you're embarrassed of me. You'd never want to date a schizophrenic psycho like me."

I responded "That's not true"

"You know what, Get Off Of Me! Take Me Back To The Hospital!"

I began to tear up "But Chris"

"NOW TIANA!"

I hopped back over to the drivers seat and started the car. When we headed back Chris went straight to his room and I had to report back to Dr.Evans office.

"Back so early Nurse Williams?"

"Yeah, Chris decided he wanted to come back. I guess the outside world was too much for him" I lied.

Dr.Evans nodded and said "Well I guess that's to be expected, well at least you took the effort out of your busy schedule to do this, I appreciate that."

"Well im gonna get back to work"

"No that's fine Nurse Williams you can take the day off. I know you need some fresh air from all these crazy people in here"

I smiled and walked out. If I said something to him I would've gotten fired on the spot. I didn't appreciate him disrespecting the patients like that.

I walked by Chris room and peeked through the door to see if he was ok. He was laying down on his bed with his back facing the door. I felt so bad because all of this was my fault.

I left the hospital and went back home, I didn't wanna go back but I had to. When I arrived I seen Trey on the couch, I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Hey baby you back so soon?"

I sighed "Yeah, my boss let me leave early"

"Well now that you're here we can spend the day together."

I rested my head on his shoulder and I sighed. Then I asked "I don't feel like doing anything today can we just chill?"

"I know something better that we can do"

"What?"

He lifted me up and brought me up to my bedroom, I knew what he was going to do but I wasn't in the mood.
I'm
I didn't want him....I wanted Chris.

__________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕