"I wasn't doubting you, I just didn't want you to be prestige."

"So," he said, his voice emotionless yet authoritatively intimidating. He turned, his dark hazel eyes shooting daggers at me. "You didn't come."

"I-" I began, my face heating up as my heart pumped faster.

"Are you still pissed at me? I spoke to Dax before the fight and fixed it, Rose. I wanted you to be there because you are what keeps me going now."

"I know and I'm not angry at you," I replied, my voice beginning to shake which caught his attention. His face softened as he noticed the tears in my eyes. I swallowed uncomfortably, blinking my eyes rapidly to get rid of the stinging tears.

"I-I had a panic attack a-and-"

"Shh. ."

His arms were around me and I held onto him, burying my head in his chest as I squeezed my eyes closed, clinging onto him. "I tried to reach the door. . ."

"I'm sorry," Cristiano soothingly said to me, his warm hand sliding up and down my my back. "What's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?"

I sighed, pulling away and meeting his eyes. Then my hands went down and I held his, meeting his eyes.

Here goes nothing

"Cristiano, I'm-"

"Where's the winner? Can we please go and celebrate? Giovanni is no joke! Holy shit, I've walked in on something personal."

The door had opened and Jordan had bursted in but as soon as he saw us, he froze, bottles of alcohol in his hands.

I chuckled softly, letting go of Cris's hands and pulling a strand of my crimson hair behind my ear. "It's fine. You're right, Jordan. Let's go and celebrate."

A grin stretched across Jordan's face and he cheered as he turned, going to the loft. I turned and faced Cris once more, standing on my tip toes planting a kiss on his cheek.

"What did you want to tell me?"

I shook my head, my eyes meeting his concerned and curious ones. I caressed his cheek, smiling at him.

"It's nothing, don't worry. You've won, superstar. Let's go celebrate."

Great

More procrastination

~~~

Upstairs, I was waiting in bed whilst Cristiano took a shower. I had my phone in my hand as I scrolled through, trying to find some pizza deals.

It was going to be me and him chilling upstairs although Cris said that we were going to do more than 'Netflix and Chill'.

"Hi, can I please have one margarita pizza, and one spicy, Cajun chicken pizza with extra jalapeños? . . .May I also have two caramel cookie doughs, one side of barbecue chicken wings, garlic bread and hot nachos? . . . As a drink, I'd like a large bottle of Tango, please. . .thank you. ."

"Is that all, ma'am?"

"Um. . ." I hesitated, a thought entering my mind. I bit my lip before giving in.