20 - Written In The Stars

Start from the beginning

"That's why I'm not okay with that. I stand out too much, bullies would just come to attack me . . . Give me a break, mou."

"How's your health going?" he asks once again. "You had a CHD, right?"

I frown my forehead, "How do you know that I had a CHD?"

He smiles wryly, "Your cousin told me. Hanna Ashford, I remember."

I make a face. I'm just watching him walk as I stop my pace. This jerk, he knows a lot. Screw that witch Hanna!

Then grip my bag tightly and attack Yuhei Kurosaki!

I smack him with my things and make sure that it'll be hurt.

"H-Hey! Wha—aw! That hurts, Yukizome-san!"

"I don't care!" I bawl out, "I'm so irritated right now and I'm releasing it on you! You gosh darn bastard!"

While I'm just hitting him in a violent way, all of a sudden, there's a quick sharp pain jolted across my chest!

It hurts at first and then I just lose half of my strength, like water spilled out of the bottle.

"Are you okay, Yukizome-san?" He notices my frazzled state.

The constricted pain on my chest is not easing, but it's bearable, I can handle it.

"I . . . I'm f-fine," I whisper.

On my peripheral view, he's a bit frightened seeing my condition. He's trying to lessen my trouble.

"Oi, bastard!"

From behind, there's a menacing voice shouted. We both look where the voice came from. There, we see Ryunosuke Tanaka with Yuu Nishinoya, having punky facial expressions. Seems like they're not happy seeing what they've noticed.

Now that I've noticed, we're almost reaching Ukai-san's store.

Ryunosuke Tanaka and Yuu Nishinoya both reach our whereabouts, then they both hide me behind them.

"You scum," Ryuu-senpai says through gritted teeth, his eyes are scary as if he's initiating a fight. "What do you think you're doing to our precious kouhai, huh? You wanna fight, huh, you piece of trash?"

"N-No . . . Y-Yukizome-san is—"

"Shut up!" Nishinoya-senpai cut him off. "Stop making excuses, bastard! It's obvious that you're harassing her—"

"No! I don't!" Now Kurosaki-senpai is being bullied by the second years. What a lame sight.

"Tanaka! Noya!" Another voice appeared. It's the voice of Sawamura Daichi. He's fast approaching us, having a terrible rage on his face.

If they're here, then the whole club is present. I only look at them watching the commotion they built.

But I ignore them fast. I'm more focused on the unceasing pain on my chest.

All of the time, why only now?

"Oh, I'm just walking Yukizome-san to her home." Yuhei excuses, trying to explain to them.