20 - Written In The Stars

Start from the beginning

I only sigh. Right on this day, I decided to go to school, but I never attend my classes. I only stay at the rooftop of the school building. I will only stare at the clear sky while imagining myself floating with the clouds. That will be very nice. I hope it will happen to me.

The day passes and I waste my time again. It's as though I only stared to nothing for a whole day. I sigh again.

At least, no one came to bitch my day.

I stand up from the rooftop floor and let out a big yawn. I wished I've done something productive. Che, now I'm regretting.

Well, whatever. Time to go back to the empty house.

I'm just walking until I reach the exit, but I never expect to meet the person I'm always annoyed with.

Yuhei Kurosaki the Student Council President. As usual, he's smiling at me. "Hey, rough day, isn't it?"

I got this passive look and never answer him. Let him talk to himself. I only continue walking and make passed of him.

Senpai only chuckled, always amused at me. "You're too cold for me, aren't you?"

"Geh," I facepalm, "What do you want, huh? You're ruining my day."

"Well," he says, following me as I walk, "I'd like to accompany you to your home, because we've got a lot of things to talk."

"Feh, not interested. Leave me alone."

"Okay, first of all," he persists, "You're getting a lot of complaints from your teachers, because your grades are getting a real pain."

"Like I could care less," I shrug off.

"As expected to the smart kid," he chuckles. "Unbothered by the boring lessons, how envious."

I scrunch my face up, "Really, did you come here to annoy me?"

"Not really. I'm worried about you."

I suspect his words, he seems sincere, though.

Exhaling a frustrated breath, I answer him, "If you're truly worried about me, then you'd know my condition right now. Especially the maltreatment of the students to me!"

My voice raises. I don't mean to release my anger to him, it's just stressing me out! And I don't feel sorry. I'd like to spit my accusations more.

Kurosaki-senpai only sighed, "Shea Hiou is beyond my control since he's the daughter of the Karasuno High School owner, she can do she wants."

"Figure so," I roll my eyes and continue walking.

"How about you, Yukizome-san? Why won't you take some actions? Your family connections are broader than her. If you only wanted to, you can shut the school down."

Uwah, this guy knows a lot about my family. My mother's family, I stand corrected. Her family owned one of the largest and most prestigious Law Firms internationally.

"You know that I can't," I tell him. "Something worst will happen.

He nods his head twice, "You really stand out, you know, Yukizome-san. No matter what kind of crowd you're in."