Chapter 20

"Fuck" he kept yelling and punching the wall. I ran up to him and got between him and the wall, I looked at his knuckles and they were already bruising and the skin started tearing. "Colby stop it" I yelled at him "move I don't want to hurt you" he said trying to push me out of the way. I resisted him and held his hand that he was punching the wall with. "Colby you need to stop" I said looking up at him. His blue eyes were getting watery and I could tell he was trying not to cry so I put my other hand on his cheek. "Hey, it's ok" I said trying to calm him down put he pushed my hand off of him. "Sasha stop it, you cant lead me on like this" he yelled at me. "Colby I'm trying to help" I said through the cracks on my voice "really that's all your doing this for, to help me, that's fucked up" he said walking away. I grabbed the back of his shirt and tried pulling him back "Colby no that's not what I meant" I cried out trying to pull him back but he got away and went out the door slamming it on the way out. I went up to it and punched it then turned around and slid down it with my face in my hands. After a minute of crying and wondering what's wrong with me I got up and walked outside. When I was running downstairs I ran into Jake "Sasha what the fuck" he said pushing me. "Woah what happened" I asked him "you know what happened" he said crossing his arms. "I don't understand" I said in a confused voice. He licked his thumb and pushed the hair away from my neck and rubbed the makeup off. "So it's true, are you kidding me" he yelled "wow that's fucked" he said in a really deep voice and he raised his eye brow. "Wait I can explain" I yelled as he pushed his way through the crowd going outside. I tried getting over to him but I couldn't get past all of the people. I looked over to my right and saw Colby sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. I ran up to him and started pushing and slapping his arm. "Are you fucking kidding me Colby, why did you say it, just because we are fucked up doesn't mean you can fuck up mine and Jakes relationship" I yelled at him. "What are you talking about" he groaned out "don't play dumb you told Jake about our situation" I yelled exposing the hickey on my neck. "You really think I would do that, I'm not that bad of a person" he said standing up. "Who else would say something" I asked him crossing my arms and putting all of my body weight in my right leg. "I don't know,who else did you tell" he said looking around, I started thinking and the only other person I told was Xepher. "Fuck" I said under my breath. Right when I said that I saw Aubrie storming over to us. "Colby what the fuck" she yelled "oh no" he wheezed out. She pulled him up and pulled his shirt off exposing the marks on his back "With her" she yelled then looked me up and down. "It's not his fault" I said and right after I did she pushed me making me loose my balance so I fell into Colby. "Hey stop it" Colby yelled helping me back up. I curled up my fist and punched her in the face knocking her out. "Sasha" Colby yelled while making his way over to Aubrie. I ignored him and stormed out of the house looking for Xepher. I saw pink hair swaying back and forth across the pool so I ran over to it. "Xepher what the fuck" I yelled at her "what are you talking about" she said giving her drink to Mike. "I can't believe you I thought we were best friends" I said taking the ring she gave me a long time ago off and throwing it into the pool. "Go to hell" I yelled at her then walked away and grabbed a random beer next to the hot tub. I chugged the whole thing and ran out of the house grabbing my skate board and starting to skate home. As I was skating the world started getting fussy and blurry so I didn't really remember anything besides waking up on my couch in the morning. I woke up and felt nauseous so I took some meds and went to my bed and got on my phone looking at my Snapchat.

Ma Beanie Boi 📸

'Tara' I thought, I didn't really care because she deserves him more then I do

'Tara' I thought, I didn't really care because she deserves him more then I do. He deserves so much better then me, he's literally amazing. I'm literally the worst girlfriend ever, why am I like this.

Tara💚

When you were looking through Snapchat someone started knocking on your door so you got up and opened it

When you were looking through Snapchat someone started knocking on your door so you got up and opened it. "Colby" you asked even though you knew it was him. He was crying and didn't say anything back, he just slowly came up to me and hugged me really tight. "Hey are you okay" I asked but he didn't give me a response. He finally stopped hugging me and looked straight at me. I could see him hurting through his eyes and it really hurt me. He pulled up his sleeve and there was a huge cut down him arm. I looked down at it and looked back up at him. "Colby" I cried out "what the fuck happened". "Aubrie" he said under his breath "she's fucking crazy" he said through his tears. I quickly hugged him again and from over my shoulder I heard him say "can we try this, your the only person I want to be with and I know you and Jake just broke up but you make me so fucking happy, you don't even know" he said with his voice cracking. "Colby" I whined out "I don't know what to say" he let go of me and held my shoulders with his hands. I grabbed his arms and pulled him towards me kissing him. After the kiss Colby asked "so is that a yes" I giggled a little bit and said "of course". He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to my bedroom. Then my phone rang so I answered it really quickly not looking at the name. "Sasha I love you" I heard Jakes voice through the phone. Colby heard it too and let go of me. We both just stood there in front of each other not saying a word then heard through the phone "Hello are you there?"