Chapter 19

"I think Gryffins getting out and is going to be there" Colby informed me. "I want to go but what am I going to do with.. you know" "do you have makeup dumbass" he said then I heard a door slam from his side of the phone. "Yes but idk if it will come off or not" I tried explaining "ok I got to go, see you in a bit" "ok I guess I agreed to go" I said sarcastically. "I volun-told you" he laughed out. He ended the call and I got dressed in my swim suit

When I got it on I put a neon green fishnet dress over it

and started putting makeup on the hickeys on my neck. It took a lot of concealer and powder but I finally got it all covered up so I grabbed my skateboard and made it over to the traphouse. I walked in and everyone was already there so I had to squeeze myself through to get outside. I walked out and saw Gryffin, Colby, and Jake sitting by the grill outside so I went over to them. "GRYFFIN" I yelled hugging him when I did he flinched and whined out "that hurts" so I let go. He has a bunch of cuts and bruises all over him and I felt really bad "I'm so sorry". "It's literally not your fault dude, don't even worry about it" he said while Jake came over and hugged me from behind. "Dude you literally almost died" I said grabbing Jakes hand that was wrapped around my waist. "I'm good now though" he said pointing at himself "okay" I said sarcastically. "I'm gonna get something to drink you want anything" Jake asked me. I nodded no and pointed at the water I brought when I came in. He left and I watched him leave, then looked over at Colby. I took a sip of my water and when I did he winked at me making me choke. He started laughing at me while I was trying to get the water out of my lungs and throat. I got up and walked over to him and slapped him arm. "stopppp" I whined out. "Aye your cute when your angry" he said smiling at me. "Shut up" I yelled then walked over to the pool. I splashed some water on my neck to see if the makeup would come off or not and it didn't smudge so I took off my fishnet dress and got in the hot tub. I felt someone move the hair away from my neck so I looked over and saw Colby hovering over me "you did it" he asked me and I nodded "and you're wearing a shirt" I chuckled. He winked and he got in next to me. "Hey babe" I heard someone familiar say from behind me, I looked back and I saw Aubrie walking over to Colby. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked over at Colby. Aubrie, out of all girls why her. "sup babe" he said back while she took off her shorts and crop top. I felt really confused because of what was going on but I just went with it. "This is my girlfriend Aubrie" Colby tried introducing me "ya we have met" I said in a petty way then looked her up and down. "Sasha it's so nice to see you again" she said in her New Jersey accent and a fake ass smile on her face "Back at you" I said sarcastically. She went over and sat on Colby's lap with her thighs on either side of his legs and kissed him. I was looking at him with a 'what the fuck' look and he mouthed 'I'll tell you later'. While they were making out Jake came beside me with a beer and got in the hot tub. "I'm back" he yelled then took a sip of the beer "want some" he said nudging me with the bottle. I grabbed it and took a sip and gave it back to him. Jake put his arm around me and I slouched into the hot tub where the jets were on my back. "This feels so good" I groaned out "I know right" Jake said. Aubrie and Colby finally sat normally and stopped making out. After a while of relaxing Colby Aubrie Jake and I decided to go into the garage and chill out.
I put on Jakes black no name hoodie. We were all on our phones so I went to see what everyone was doing on Snapchat

Colbs

Aubrie🤮🙄

Aubrie🤮🙄

Ma Beanie Boi 📸

Ma Beanie Boi 📸

Xeph❤️👑

When I saw Xephers story my heart dropped to the floor

When I saw Xephers story my heart dropped to the floor. All I could think was 'I've been replaced'. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later but with her, are you kidding me. I closed my phone and threw it down on the floor and laid on Jake. "You ok?" He asked me putting his arm around me, I looked over at Colby and Aubrie taking selfies and said "I guess". When I said that Colby looked over at me and said "hey Babe I have to piss I'll be back" then got up and started walking out. When he was walking he looked over to me and motioned for me to follow so I said "so do I" and got up following him out. Colby and I pushed through the crowd of people to get upstairs in his room. When we got there I went in first and he went in after me. He slammed the door shut as I flopped down on his bed. "Colby" I said in a slightly aggressive voice "Sasha are you okay" he asked me. "Why her" I blurted out "she hates me and she's mean and" then he cut me off by yelling "YOURE WITH JAKE WHY SHOULD YOU CARE" and everything went silent. I couldn't think about what to say to that so I just sat there looking down at my feet. "All of a sudden you care about me, what's with that" he asked me while still semi yelling. A single tear ran down my face because I hated being yelled at. Colby looked right at me and noticed the tear and held his head. He walked up to me and lifted my chin up and kissed me softly on the lips. When he finished he took a moment to realize what happened then ran up to the wall and punched it really hard and yelled "FUCK" over and over again.

Authors note
How tf am I still #1 on Colby brock lmao, who's buying me reads