Chapter 13

After I finished up the video started editing and fell asleep.

•time skip•

When I woke up I decided to text Jake cause he was my first thought.

Sash🐀-
Heyyy

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Good morning beautiful

Sash🐀-
No you

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
:(((( no you
Anyway what's up

Sash🐀-
I'm just bored

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Wanna hang out

Sash🐀-
That's what I was gonna ask:(((

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Then ask
Forget I said anything 😂

Sash🐀-
No it's already done

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Come onnnn

Sash🐀-
Nope

*Ma Beanie Boi 📸 unsent 'wanna hang out'*

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Now go

Sash🐀-
😁😁😁
Hey Jake wanna hang out

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Of course cutie

Sasha🐀-
I'll be over in 5

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
Missing something?

Sash🐀-
Your right I don't got a car 💀

Ma Beanie Boi 📸-
I'll just go over to your place

Sash🐀-
Okieeee

I sat down my phone and put on an old tee shirt and some nike shorts. I put on some music and started dancing around the house. When the song 'Dear Maria Count me on' came on I started head banging and I spun around into Jake. "WOAH hi, I didn't know you were here" I said nervously looking up at him smiling at me. Those dimples never fail to make me happy. "It's okay, kinda cute" he grabbed my hand and spun me around in a full circle. I was blushing really hard and I didn't want to. I looked over at the door and saw Gryffin watching us. I didn't even care I just looked back up at Jake and melted into his eyes. Am I really falling for him... I can't be... while thinking I accidentally hit skip on my phone in the other hand and the song went straight to boyfriend by Big Time Rush and Jake took off his shirt screaming "BIG TIME RUSH BOI" and started singing along and singing to me making me laugh really hard I took this pic to put on my Snapchat

 while thinking I accidentally hit skip on my phone in the other hand and the song went straight to boyfriend by Big Time Rush and Jake took off his shirt screaming "BIG TIME RUSH BOI" and started singing along and singing to me making me laugh re...

He came over and hugged me and I said "I got worried", he asked "why" while let go of me and sliding his shirt back on. I answered with "you spun me around I thought you turned into a normal gentleman type of guy for a second" he opened his jaw in shock and grabbed the back of my knees and flipped me over his shoulder "JAAAKE" I yelled. He started swinging my around and walked over to the couch and flopped me down on it. "I thought I was gonna DIE" I told him, "you don't trust me" he said in a baby voice and fake sniffled "nooo I trust you, I just wasn't expecting that" he poked my nose and walked over to Gryffin. "Don't look at me, I ship it" he said holding his hands up. "I got this" he showed Jake "awwww this is so cuteee" he picked up the phone and showed me this picture.

"I ship us" I said smiling and giving the phone back to Gryffin

"I ship us" I said smiling and giving the phone back to Gryffin. "That's what I'm sayin Yee yee" Gryffin said in a country accent making Jake and I laugh. "You guys wanna get something to eat" Gryffin asked and both of us answered with yes. I went into my room to change into this

While I was tying my shoes Jake walked in

While I was tying my shoes Jake walked in. "Hey Sasha" "Hey Jake" "I don't want to say this anymore if we aren't going to be a thing but I feel like I have to, I love you" "You know I can't say anything back" "I know but I feel like you should know" he said kicking the pillow on the ground around. "Jake, your amazing and I don't deserve you, why don't you just move on" I said and immediately regretted "Sasha I would if I could, but there is just something about you that makes me so happy and I just want to protect you and love you, even if you don't love me and even if you never love me. I'll always be waiting for you" "Jake your a child and your goofy and a weirdo and when your with me you get all soft and protective and I don't understand, this isn't you" "Sasha, what if I'm trying to help you and impress you, did you ever think of that, just because I'm being protective and nice right now doesn't mean in five minutes I'm not going to be goofy and all those other things you said about me. In moments like this, all that I care about is you, trying to get you happy and help you be able to feel love again" he sort of yelled. I got quiet. "Jake" I squeaked out "no you know what, I'm done trying, if all your going to do is push me away and not believe me. I'm done" Jake got loud and walked out of my room. My brain tried to process everything that just happened and I heard the outside door open. I stumbled out of my room. "Woah woah woah what happened" Gryffin asked Jake as he ran outside "get in the car" Jake cracked out from outside. Gryffin looked over at me and I hid because my eyes were starting to tear up. Once the door closed I ran up next to it and slid my back down it. I put my knees up and covered my face with my hands and started to cry.

Incoming call
(Colbs)

(Accept) (decline)

I pressed accept and put the phone up against my cheek. "Hello" I said after a sniffle. "Sash are you okay" "no" I cried out "I'm not" I finished. "Im coming over" he said and from the background I heard him jingle his keys. "Colby it's okay" I said trying to get him to not come over but he insisted. "Give me like 30 minutes" he said then hung up. I looked at my phone and opened Jakes Snapchat and started to type something but figured there was no use. I pulled up the picture of us that Gryffin took and sat my phone on the ground staring at it as tears ran down my face.