Chapter 18

"Gryffin is recovering smoothly" she finished saying. "What" we all said at the same time "I thought he was dying" I asked the nurse. "He was but the doctor put him on new meds and he is doing way better. He should be fine in a week or two" she said while clicking buttons on her computer. "Oh thank jesus ET" Jake said while putting his head down on the table and letting go of my hand. "What" I asked him laughing a little bit "ET" Brennen said with a worried pitch in his voice. "Thank you so much ma'am, we will be back" I said walking out of the hospital "no problem" she said back. We all got back in the car and Brennen asked us "now what"

•time skip•

Brennen dropped us of at the traphouse and went home. I was really nervous to hold hands and kiss Jake while Colby was in the room, because I feel like he actually caught feelings for me. I feel really bad, but this shouldn't have even happened in the first place. Sure Colby's a great guy but I am basically with Jake. Right? We walked in the door and we saw everyone filming in the door way so we joined in on the chaos. "JAKE, SASHA TELL THEM IM NOT GAY" Colby yelled pointing his camera at our faces. "Mmmmmmmm I can't say anything" Jake said back winking at him, "do you need to tell me something" I asked Jake while laughing. "Uhh noo" he groaned out while coming over and hugging me. "Your just being nice so I won't think your gay" I said pushing him off me jokingly. He hugged me again, then covered my eyes and kissed the top of my head "nooooo" he said while nodding yes to the boys and the camera over my shoulder. He let me go and we sat down in the game room. I walked over to use the restroom but I ran into Colby. "We need to talk" he said then walked upstairs. "Can I piss first" I yelled at him from downstairs laughing. When I was done peeing I went up to see what Colby wanted. "We have a problem" he said taking of his shirt and turning around. "HAHAHAH" I started laughing like a maniac while looking at the red streaks all over his back.

"WAS THAT ME" I wheezed out. He looked back at me with a sarcastic face "no it was my cat" he said. "You have a cat, CAN I MEET HIM" I asked while smiling, "no I don't FUCKING HAVE A CAT" he laughed out and put his shirt back on. "We can't hide this forever, Sam wanted to have a swimming party tomorrow" he said sitting down on his couch. "Keep your shirt on" I said like a smart ass. "Haha" he laughed sarcastically, "and what about your hickeys" he asked me pulling my hair back and my hoodie down revealing the marks on my neck "I won't go". "Jakes going to get suspicious if you don't go and if you do go everyone has to put two in two together that I have a scratched up back and you have hickeys" he said and I nodded slowly. "I don't know how but we can figure it out" I said sitting down next to him. He threw his arm around me and asked "do you really love Jake". Him asking this made my heart skip a beat. "I mean" I started stuttering "I do". "Mmm" he sounded really hurt and I felt bad, I don't like Colby, do I, I can't, I just told Jake I love him. It's okay Jake is amazing and I love him, Colby's just here, as a friend. I will always have him as my best friend. "What if you guys don't work out" he gulped out and leaned over on my shoulder. "I don't know, but right now we are fine" I answered and leaned over on him too. "Sasha, your amazing and I know you don't deserve me but I really fucking wish you did" his voice cracked out. "Colby we will always be together as best friends you know that" I said playing with his hair. "Yah I guess, it's just hard" he said under his breath "I know". There was a moment of silence. Tension in the air. I chose Jake. Jake is the person that is right for me. After everything we've been through this is what made sense. Colby and I had our moments but we are meant to be friends. I broke the tension by getting up and going downstairs. "SASHA" Jake yelled and ran over to hug me. "It's literally only been like 30 minutes you can't possibly miss me" I laughed out while he was squeezing my waist. "Do you cook" he asked "HAHAHHA YOU THINK I COOK" I yelled out. "Ya no the house would burn down if I did" I finished explaining. "Uhhhh tonight's Aaron's night to cook and all he makes is egg whites and protein shakes" he whined out and let go of me. "Wanna film a girlfriend tag since we are like together now" he asked me "of course" I replied. We decided to film at my place so Jake drove me back home and we went to the outside part of the apartment building. I changed then we sat down and sat up the camera. "Hey guys it's Jake and today I'm going to be answering some questions" when you guys explained everything he ended the video and went straight to my room to edit on his laptop.

 "Hey guys it's Jake and today I'm going to be answering some questions" when you guys explained everything he ended the video and went straight to my room to edit on his laptop

The whole time you laid on him and cuddled with him and y'all ate popcorn and snacks. "Hey it's getting kind of late" he told me "I'm gonna leave but I love you" he got up and kissed me on the forehead. "Back at ya" I said rolling over and falling asleep.

•time skip•

I woke up unaware of where I was or what time it was so I grabbed my phone. "Fuck" I said under my breath. It was literally 3 pm the next day, I must have slept 12 hours. I rolled off the bed and stood up trying to wake up fully. i stood up so fast that the world started getting black and fuzzy and got dizzy but it went away after a minute. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself some cereal and went onto Instagram. After about an hour I got a call from Colby "hey are you coming to the pool party later" he asked. "Shit" I said under my breath.

AUTHORS NOTE
HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I GET 2K READS I literally don't deserve you guys, I suck at writing anyways lmaooo.

I also have been working on new chapters but when I started writing them I started rambling so I gave myself some time to figure out what I was doing and I started over so it would be Gucci, I also have a lot going on so it's going to be a while but yup they are coming