Chapter 4

When I was done editing my video I made a thumbnail and put it private on YouTube so I could post it tomorrow, then I went to bed.

*time skip*

I woke up to my phone ringing and I answered it. "Hello" I said all raspy. "Hello this is spectrum your internet bill is over due and you need to..." I cut him off. "Jake I know it's you, what do you want" "we are gonna leave in a bit do you want us to pick you up" "sure I'll text you the address" "I'll see you in a bit" I ended the call and sent him my address. I got my back pack out of the closet and filled it with clothes. I put on some black ripped jeans, vans, and kept Jakes hoodie on. I put my hair in a messy bun and zipped up my backpack. As soon as I ran down the stairs to the parking lot Colby walked around the corner out of the lot and waited for me. "Hey Sasha, you ready?" "hell ya" he high fived me and we got into the car. "Hey Sasha" Sam, Jake, and Corey all said. "Hey guys" I said back. Colby was driving, Sam was in the passenger seat, and Jake and Corey were in the back. "We all volunteered you to sit in the center since you are the smallest" Sam said. "Wow thanks guys" I sarcastically said. We all buckled in and Colby started the car. Sam took out a huge camera and put it on the dash. "WHATS UP GUYS it's Sam and Colby" Colby practically screamed making me jump. "HA you ok Sasha" Corey snorted out. "That fucking scared me hahah" everyone in the car started laughing. "ToDAy we are going to the San Remo Hotel. Apparently it was built in 1906 after the San Francisco fire destroyed most of the city" Corey cut him off "THATS HELLA OLD 1906 what the fuck" Sam continued, "yes it is, it was formally known as the New California Hotel which was once run as a brothel, or a house where men can visit, uhm, *cough* prostitutes" "that's so fun" Jake said and everyone looked at him confused and disgusted. "What" Colby asked in a weird voice and then he wheezed. "Its Madame, also known as the painted lady, haunts the place, apparently her body wasn't uncovered until months after her death and is unknown what happened to her. She knocks on doors in the middle of the night. Her favorite room is #33, The second ghost..." "THERES MORE" Corey shouted while laughing "EXCUSE ME". Sam continued the story, "there is a little boy who haunts room #22 who committed suicide by slitting his wrists in hallway bathtub" "wait there is a bathtub in the hallway, how does that work" Jake laughed, "what the fuck" he finished his sentence in-between wheezes, "Jake your forgetting it was a Brothel" I told him. "ohhhh hahha, your right, continue" everyone laughed at his stupidity. "So basically we are going to stay overnight and hopefully not die" Colby stated. Sam put the camera up and turned on the radio which had bury a friend by Billie Eilish on. I love that song so I was screaming out the lyrics "YOUR TALKING BE SOMETHING THAT SHOULDNT BE SAID. OUT. LOUD. HONESTLY I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE DEAD. BY. NOW." We were singing songs on the radio the whole away to the hotel.

*time skip*

When we get there Sam takes out the camera and we all walk in. We walk up to the check in place and Colby asked the person checking us in "do you know if this place is haunted" "no, as you can see we are family friendly" and she showed us the website. We started walking to the room and Sam filmed us. "why did she say that it isn't haunted when everywhere we read was talking about the painted lady and the little boy" "dude I know that's really weird" Sam added. "It's like they don't want people to know" Corey said. "What room did we get" I asked "we paid a bunch of extra money to choose the room number which we chose 13 which is supposed to be the most haunted, its where everyone would hang out" "great" Jake groaned and waked away. "Guys I have the chills" Corey said lifting his jacket sleeves up. I looked around the hall and asked "where did Jake go" and when I did, from down the hall Jake starts running like a horse at us, Sam started filming him "WHATS UP FUCKERS ITS SASHA" he yelled right before he tripped on his own feet and fell on the floor. Everyone started laughing and Jake was rolling around on the floor wheezing he was laughing so hard. I went over to him still laughing and helped him up. "Your a bully" I said slapping his arm "I'm sorry" he said hugging me. "nO YoUr nOT" I said using voice cracks and trying to break away from his hug. I could feel his adorable smile through my jacket. I mean NO it's not adorable. When he let go he was still smiling and I took a picture of him to put on my story but I got too close to his face and got this.

 When he let go he was still smiling and I took a picture of him to put on my story but I got too close to his face and got this

I showed the boys and Colby said "AWWW Jakes too cute" "you know it" he said walking behind Colby and smacking his butt. Colby moaned a little and Sam pointed the camera at my face, I said "what is going on" in a weird voice and a disgusted face which made Sam laugh. We finally got into the hotel room and when we walked in the light in the bathroom turned on by itself. "NOPE I'M OUT". I said walking out of the room. Sam pointed the camera at me and I accidentally walked into Colby. Right when I walked into his chest he spun me around and pushed me back in with a serious face the whole time making Jake and Corey laugh. "Is no one going to talk about the fact we just got in here and the light came on" Sam asked "it could be a movement sensor" Colby assured us. Jake walked into the bathroom and said, "um guys its powered by a switch not a sensor". After he said that, we all jogged into the bathroom and when we all got in the light started flickering which made me jump. When I jumped I felt Colbys hands land on my shoulders. "Woah woah woah" Sam started freaking out then Corey ran out and turned on a lamp so we could turn off the flickering light but it wouldn't turn on. "What the actual fuck its not turning on" "Are you getting this Sam" Colby asked "I think so" Sam answered. "we literally just got here what's happening" Jake said nervously laughing.