Chapter 1

"Do I have to go" you groan to your best friend Xepher. "Sasha you are going, so get your ass up and have some fun". "But there are going to be people there" "exactly why you are going, do you want to keep up this youtube thing or not" "your right" "plus I want you to meet some of my friends" "fiiiine". I got up and I went to the bathroom. I had already picked out what I wanted to wear so I put it on.

 I had already picked out what I wanted to wear so I put it on

It's pretty extra but I'm pretty extra so it works. I walked out of the bathroom and Xepher yelled "woah your gonna get everyones attention tonight" as she was putting her bright pink hair into a messy bun. I rolled my eyes and started braiding my silver hair. I braided it half and half. "ready to go?" "I guess so" I texted my boyfriend, Beck, to let him know I was going out. we ran out of Xephers apartment and into her car. on the way over to the party we were listening to a bunch of music to get us in the partying mood. We were getting so hype we almost ran into some truck in front of us. When we got there we had to park really far away because everywhere near the house was taken up by someone. "Xeph this isn't a good idea, there isn't even parking" "Ok S you need to calm down and have fun for once please" "but" "no buts" she cut me off. When we finally parked we walked all the way down the road and into the gate to the so called house. "XEPHER THIS ISN'T JUST A HOUSE ITS A WHOLE ASS MANSION" "Chill out, this is the 'trap house' I hang out here with my friends a lot" Xepher walks up to the door and a security guard opened it. "who are y'all" "Xepher" "Sasha" we both answered. "No Sasha on here" "she's with me" Xepher told him. "ok have a good time" the guard let us in. as soon as I walked in all I could smell was liquor and weed. Everywhere you look there was someone dancing, drinking, or smoking. Xepher grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people until we got into the kitchen. "Hey do you know where Mike and the guys are" Xepher asked person I couldn't recognize. "I think they are all upstairs in Colbys room chilling out for a bit" "Ok thank you Brennen" "No problem Xeph" She yanked me through the crowd once again. "Who is he" I asked her. "that's Brennen Taylor he does food reviews on YouTube and he's Colby's Friend" "that's cool" i said. Xepher grabbed a beer on the way and tossed me one. "here let loose girl" "I can't when you are dragging me through the house" she laughed a little "I meant when we finally find the guys weirdo" We ran up the stairs and Xepher knocked on one of the doors. "Who is it" a guy yelled. "Its Xepher" "ok come on in" we walked inside. There was 5 people sitting on the bed and couch in the room. "you know the door doesn't lock right" the brown haired blue eyed guy snorted out. "right, I totally knew that" Xepher answered sarcastically. I tried hiding behind her but she pulled me in front of her and said, "This is Sasha my best friend" "So this is the girl you always talk about" one of the guys sitting on the couch said coming up to Xepher and hugging her. "Yes it is" she hugged him back then he sat back down. "That was Mike, he raps and stuff" "Hi mike" I barely squeaked out. "introduce yourselves" she told the group of people. "Im Kat" a girl with blue hair said reaching out to shake my hand. "Im this boys girlfriend" she pointed to the blonde haired boy. "Hi im the boy Sam" they both laughed. "My names Colby" the brown hair blue blue eyed guy blurted out. "Hi im Jake" a guy with purple hair that was laying upside-down on the bed said. "Hi everyone" I said back. I took a sip of my beer and Xepher went to sit down next to Mike. "Make yourself at home" Colby stated. I didn't want to be rude and didn't know where to sit so I just slid down the wall in the corner and sat criss crossed. Jake flipped over to right side up and put his face in his hands looking at me. "Hey, Jake was is, I like your hair" "Yes it is Jake and dude i was literally about to say the same thing to you" "thank you?" I giggled. He laughed a little bit too showing his huge dimples. Colby walked over to his dresser and pulled out a vape and a dab pen. "A little fun?" he asked smiling revealing he had dimples too. He started it making O's with the smoke then Jake put his hand out to take it from him. He blew it on the bedside table and made small whirlpools with it. next thing you know it everyone in the room were tripping balls and high as fuck. "Why is Sasha still sitting on the floor" Mike asked. "where do you want me, to sit someones lap" I joked then Colby slapped his thighs saying "right here" and everyone in the room started laughing. "but for real there is room on the bed if Jake would sit up like a normal human being" Mike explained. "I am not a normal human being you should know that" Jake said. "its okay let him live, I'll stay here" I said but Jake moved over and Mike insisted. As I walked over Jake was wiping off the part of the bed i was about to sit on then patted it.  he looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and flopped down. "About time" Kat said cuddling up next to sam. "Hey should we add her to the group chat she's pretty chill" Sam asked the room. "im on it" Xepher pulled out her phone. I got a buzz and noticed I had been added to "THE TRAPHOUSE GANG GC" "Im going to go get some more beer does anyone want anything" I asked the room. No one wanted anything so I ran downstairs. I texted the group chat to send everyones names so I knew who was who.

THE TRAPHOUSE GANG GC

COREY- Whos the new number

MIKE- Sasha, she's Xephers best friend

XEPH- yup

COREY- cool I guess

COLBY- what's her snap insta and youtube?

XEPH- just SashA_9 and youtube Sasha Banks

JAKE- 9 gang.    (Since his @ is jakewebber9)

XEPH- weirdo 😂

SASHA- DUDE

JAKE- I know you are but what am I

*read*

JAKE- yall are jerks for leaving me on read😒

*read*

Then my phone was blowing up with instagram and snapchat followers. I went and added everyone I knew back and came back upstairs to Colbys room.