Chapter 15

"Yah Aubrie, Xephers other friend. Jake got in a car accident on the way home from your place. Gryffins in the hospital and he is not doing well" i sat on his bed "is Jake okay" I asked. "He's a little bit fucked up but nothing compared to Gryffin. Tara and Aubrie are trying to help him. You know. Since you..." I cut him off by really aggressively saying "don't finish that sentence". "Okay okay calm down" he said with his hands out towards me. "Okay lets make this quick we were..." he finished my sentence with "drunk". It got silent for a minute then I said "exactly. There is nothing between us right? We are just best friends" I asked. "Of course Sasha" he answered me "we can't tell Jake, even though we aren't officially together it will break him" I told him. "I agree" he said walking over to me. "Promise" I said holding out my pinky. He put his pinky around mine and closed it off "I promise" "thank you" I said letting go. "One thing" he said "what" I asked. "What are you going to do about this" he moved my hoodie and hair away  from my neck exposing the hickeys. He looked at them then up at me and smirked. "Hey I'll figure it out. A little concealer and foundation will help." I answered him. "Okay, I'll see you later" I said while walking out of the room and putting my hoodie back on. I tried calling Jake when I got outside but he didn't answer me. "Damn it" I said under my breath. I walked back inside and ran into Corey. "Hey do you know where Jake is" I asked him "he's at Aubries" he answered "can you please, please text me the address" I asked him. "I'm not supposed to, he doesn't want to talk to you, but you guys deserve to be together again, so I will" he told me. I hugged him and yelled "thank you thank you thank you" he pushed me off and texted me the address. "He seems so happy with you what did you do for him to dip like that" he asked me "I have trust issues and I don't know how to love" "that's why he left you" he asked. "Yes sir" I answered. "Typical stupid Jake, please make this right he deserves so much more then he has" "can do" I said while waking outside again. Once I went outside I skated to the address that was now on my phone.

•time skip•

I looked at my phone and matched the address. When I looked up at the house it was a normal house but everything was black and red. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. A girl with silver hair, black lipstick, black skinny jeans, a red bra, and platform boots with pentagram chain all over them. "Hello?" The girl said in a New Jersey accent. "Is Jake here" I asked her, then another girl walked up behind her. She was really short, had brown hair, had basic eyeliner on, and had a white crop top, and ripped blue jeans. She whispered something in the other girls ear and looked me up and down. "Sasha" the girl with black lip stick asked me. "Depends who are you" I asked her. "I'm Aubrie and this is Tara" she said pointing over to the brown haired girl. "Then yes, I'm Sasha" I answered her "Haven't you done enough" Aubrie told me. "Let me talk to him" I demanded them. "No" Aubrie said "come on Aubrie she can at least talk to him, maybe it will help" Tara said really nicely "no Jake doesn't deserve this skank". "Bitch" I said under my breath then pushed my way through her. "Hey" Aubrie yelled as I jogged through her house over to the couch Jake was laying on. He was laying on his side with an ice pack on his head and a towel on his arm. His right cheek had a cut in it and when he picked up the towel to wipe his arm off it revealed a huge gash in it that was really bloody and so was the towel he was cleaning it with. I gasped and when I did he darted his head to look over at me. "Jake" I squealed out. When I did Aubrie grabbed my wrist and tried pulling me out of the house "Aubrie chill out" Tara yelled at her. She started pulling me away from him but I elbowed her, causing her to step back and trip on her carpet. Tara helped her up as I ran over to Jake. "Jake I'm so sorry" I said kneeling beside him and trying to grab his hand, but he didn't let me. "Sasha don't do this" he said with cracks in his voice. He picked up a blunt that was over on the table beside him and took a hit. The smell of weed made my head start to hurt. "Jake stop it with that" Tara told him. "Jake I am so sorry, I don't know what to do. What happened" I started tearing up. "Sasha I don't need to explain this to you" he slurred. "Are you high" I asked him "does it matter, you don't care, you never did" he said through another puff. "Jake" I cried out "this isn't you". "That's what you said earlier too, so who am I Sasha" he said glaring over at me. "Your Jake, your adorable, and sweet, and amazing, and caring, and" I started studdering "and I fucking love you, I really do" my face got heavy and I put it on the floor in my hands. "No you don't" he said "you don't know what love is you said it yourself". "That's what I thought" I cried out "until I met you" I said. "Then why didn't you say it sooner" he asked. "Because I didn't know, I didn't want to accept the fact that I can't live without you, but I do now" he sat up "it's a little bit late for that" he cracked out. "Jake please"