Chapter 7

I woke up and Jake was gone so I got on my phone. I saw a million texts and missed calls from my boyfriend Beck

MESSAGE (38) - Beck Babe

SNAPCHAT (10) -Beck<3

MISSED CALLS (16) -Beck Babe

MISSED CALL -Xepher

MESSAGE (2) -Xepher

you decided to open Xephers texts as you walked downstairs and outside.

Xepher- where are you

Xepher- your boyfriends going psycho answer him or something

Sasha- Oops sorry I was with Sam Jake and Colby

Xepher- hes real mad be careful you know how he is

Sasha- okay

When I finally reached outside I called him. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER ME, AND WHO ARE THE GUYS ON YOUR STORY" He yelled in the phone making me jump. "Hey chill out Beck, im with sam and Colby. We filmed a video together okay you just..." then he cut me off "DID I SAY YOU COULD DO THAT" Brennen walked up behind me and I didn't realize it "DOES IT MATTER, THESE ARE MY FRIENDS OKAY I DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO HANG OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS OKAY" I yelled at him. "hey who's that" Brennen asked me, "my boyfriend Beck" I answered after muting myself "oh oh kay" he walked away and sat down by the pool. "DO YOU NOT TRUST ME, I love you and I trust you to go to bars but I can't hang out with some friends?" I asked him. "You know what Sasha, we are done" "WHAT so its just OVER JUST LIKE THAT" "yes im sorry" then he hung up on me. I threw my phone in the grass and dropped to the floor crying. Brennen ran up to me and hugged me and I hugged him back. "what's wrong S" he said letting go and helping me up "he just broke up with me, its over" when I said that my heart dropped and I couldn't even cry anymore. Colby and Jake came barging outside "Brennen are you out here... SASHA WHAT HAPPENED" they both said at the same time running towards me and group hugging me. "What happened" Jake asked my through my shoulder he was hugging. "my boyfriend broke up with me" "you had a boyfriend" Colby asked "yes, had" they squeezed me tighter and Brennen grabbed my phone and put Becks number on his phone without me knowing then left. I went in and cried myself into a nap with Colby and Jake by my sides.

*Time skip*

When I woke up I was laying on both of the guys who were on their phone. "youre awake" Colby said patting my head. I got on my phone and when I did I got a notification from Jake Taylor tagging me in a snapchat.

 I got on my phone and when I did I got a notification from Jake Taylor tagging me in a snapchat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" I said jumping off the bed and putting my phone in Colby's hands. "Brennen got drunk and is really mad at your ex" I grabbed my phone and ran out and down the stairs calling Xepher. "XEPHER WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM" "Whats up" "NO QUESTIONS JUST PICK ME UP ON THE ROAD TO THE TRAPHOUSE" "Okay" "HURRY" I ended the call and started running down the road. After fifteen minutes of running I saw Xephers car pull up. I jumped in and called Jake Taylor. "JAKE WHERE IS THE FIGHT" "Brennens place on ----street" "THANK YOU' I ended the call and told Xepher to hurry up and get to Brennens place.

*Time skip*

when we got to Brennens place I barged in the door to see Brennen on his couch shirtless with Billy dabbing blood off of Brennens shoulder. "Brennen WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED" "He hurt you so I hurt him" Brennen slurred out. I sat next to him, "You look horrible Brennen" I told him while putting my finger on one of the bruises. "you should see him" Brennen giggled, "Brennen why did you do this" I asked "He hurt you Sasha, he deserved it" he answered. "Brennen was pissed off because your like a sister to him apparently, in his words" Billy told me. "I appreciate it but im not worth getting beat up for" I told Brennen "He learned his lesson, if he hurts you again he's gonna be dead" Brennen slurred out. "Brennen no" "Brennen YESS" he laughed. "I don't think I properly met you, im Billy" he put his hand out for me to shake it "Im Sasha" I said shaking it. Brennen whispered something in Billys ear while looking at me and Billy went ohh. "What" I asked them and they just nodded their heads to show nothing. My phone started buzzing and it was Jake. I got up and went to the bathroom answering it. "hey where did you go" he asked. "Im at Brennens taking care of some stuff with the whole Beck thing." "OH okay, can Colby and I come" "I mean I don't care" "okay we will be there in a little bit" "ok bye Jake" "Bye S" I put my phone away and sat back down on the couch. Billy dabbed Brennens cut on his forehead making him flinch and groan. I felt bad because it was my fault so I grabbed and held his hand. Its nothing romantic because im a naturally flirty and caring person and I could tell Brennen is too. He held my hand back and every time Billy would hit a spot that hurt more then the others he would squeeze my hand tighter. After a couple minutes Colby and Jake came in the door. "Hey guys" Colby said and put his hand on Brennens shoulders. "How are you daddy" he asked Brennen "Im good compared to Beck" "that's my boy" Colby said doing a hand shake with Brennen. Jake came in quiet and smiley walking over to Brennen and I. He looked at my hand holding Brennens and his smile slowly and subtly dropped. He walked away from us and went into Brennens bathroom. Colby looked down at us and to the bathroom where Jake left to and sighed.