Chapter 8

"Is he okay" I asked Colby and he shrugged his shoulders. He came around and sat next to me whispering in my ear "Whats with you and Brennen" "Nothing I'm just being nice, why" I answered. "You are holding his hand" Colby said pointing to our hands "Brennen just fought a guy for me i'm of course going to be nice to him" I added "Fair" Colby said as well. Jake came barreling out of the restroom with no emotion on his face what so ever, which is odd because he is always smiling. "Hey Jake what's up" I asked him and he responded with a voice crack "Nothing". "You sure" I asked because I knew something was wrong. "Yes" he said pulling out his phone, it looked like he was typing something, then Colbys phone dinged and he started typing too. "Don't act stupid I know you guys are texting" I said pulling my hand out of Brennens and walking out of the house. Xepher came from behind me and we both got in the car and left."Whats their deal" I asked Xepher "I mean I have an idea but I can't say it" she answered. "Best friend, tell me" "isn't it fucking obvious, Jake likes you" "No he doesn't" "but im sure he does, look at him he's all over you" "No way, he's just being nice. All of the guys are nice to me." "JAKE isn't like that with anyone else though, he gets serious around you, have you seen him doing that with anyone else" "I mean no but maybe I just bring that out in him" "Exactly... he wants to help you, BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU" she said laughing. "Xepher, I don't believe this, even if he did why" "I don't know, ask him" "No" "well, do you like him" "I don't like anyone" "Are you sure because Colby told me that you and him cuddled one night because you were scared" "That doesn't mean anything" "Sasha come on" "Im not capable of love or liking someone I JUST lost my boyfriend that I thought I was going to marry. Even with him he was a shitbag and I couldn't love. It was my fault." "Sasha you act like you have philophobia or something" "what's that?" I asked. "Its when your afraid of love and of falling in love. You push people away that you love because you feel like you don't deserve it and when you do get with someone they are really bad for you because you feel like that's all you deserve" I got silent. "Im pretty sure you do have philophobia or something because Jake is awesome, he obviously really likes you and, from the stories Colby tells me, you like him too". After that whole thing we finally arrived at my apartment so I got out of the car without saying anything, not a goodbye. I walked in and went straight to my computer. I put my video on public and sat on my couch. I started a snapchat video saying, "Hey guys, sorry I am posting this video late but a bunch of crazy stuff happened and there was no way to post it in time. Lets just say there is a major collab coming up on someones channel. Anyways the video is up now so go clap that like buttons cheeks" I ended it and put it on my snapchat and instagram story. I went to my kitchen, got some popcorn, and turned on my tv to started watching a bunch of vine compilations.

*Time skip*

After about an hour of watching vines I went to see how my video was doing

MEDIOCER APPARTMENT TOUR//Sasha

Views 307K
Likes 100K Subscribers 300K

Comments 20K

Sasha_is_my_dad -How underrated (25 replies) (❤️from SashaBanks)

Jake_weeber_lover -Who the fuck is she (2 replies)

trapbois9 -Guys Jake and Sasha would be so cuteeee tbh

Sashhh9 -whatta queen ily (❤️ from SashaBanks)

Jake_is_my_baby_bubba__ -Whos this slut 🧐🧐

JakeWebber (verified) -I still need my jacket back >:/ (20K replies) (❤️from SashaBanks)

(reply to JakeWebber) whatsupfuckersitsSasha -SO IT IS YOUR JACKET OMG I SHIP IT

(reply to JakeWebber) JakiepoowEEber -id burn it after she wore it

(reply to JakeWebber) SashaBanks (verified) -but its soft :(((

(reply to SashaBanks) JakeWebber -damn (❤️from SashaBanks)

(load more comments)

I went through liking the nice comments and replying to a few for about 15 minutes the you decided to go eat somewhere. You texted Colby to see if he wanted to go with you.

Sasha- hey Colby do you want to eat at Tinder Greens with me?

Colby- of course that's like my favorite, can I pick you up

Sasha- please

I changed my outfit to this one

with white dr Martins. When I was done getting dressed Colby knocked on my door and came in. "You ready" he said hugging my waist from behind. "Almost" I said while fixing my choker "let's go" he said letting go of me and walking out the door. We got to the car and he turned on the radio all the way. I turned it back down. "What was that for" he asked "can I ask you something" I said looking at him really seriously. "Of course" he said while driving out of the parking space. "Well, whats with Jake, one second he acts like we are best friends and the next it's like he's pissed at me" Colby jerked the car to a stop right before driving out into the street and looked over at me. "Sasha I wish I could tell you but it is not my place to tell you" "what are you talking about of course you can tell me" I said slapping his shoulder. "I can't Sasha, trust me I would if I could" he said starting pulling out of the parking lot into the street. It was quiet for a moment, too quiet, so I sparked up a conversation. "Hey you know what we should do" I asked. "What" "another prank wars" he looked at me and smirked "That is a good idea, and I have the perfect prank" he said with an evil smile. "What is it" "how are you with ouija boards" he asked looking at me. "I think I know where this is going" I said nodding a yes.