Chapter 30

Two days after the procedure, Ian is already recover even though he still need more rest and Dr. White want him to do some check up next week and after that he will free to go back to work.

Bèlle still feels sore because of the procedure. She is got fever for the first 24 hours but after that everything is going back to normal.

Today, Bèlle could go home if her result showing a good improvement. So far the procedure is successfully  fit with her body.

Dr. White satisfied with the result and he thinks that it’s the best thing for Bèlle to get recovery at her own home with her family.

My mom already prepares anything that Bèlle might need, so I could say we are ready.

“Mommy, can I play with North after this ?”

Yes, she got her color on her cheeks and I’m so happy to see it.

“You need a lot of rest first after that you could start to play around. North will bring his robot for you and you guys can play board games for now.” I told her and she whined again.

“But I feel health already, mommy. Daddy, I’m healthy again right ?” she asked Ian now.

Ian nods his head, “But still you need more rest so could be more stronger.” He said to her and guesses what, Bèlle pouted at Ian for the very first time.

Ian looking at me but I only shrugged my shoulders. Our talk got stops when Dr. White comes and bring Bèlle’s result with a wide smile on his face. 

“Well, Bèlle Wolfs…how are you beautiful ?” he asked her.

“I’M GOOD!” Bèlle shouted this time.

We only shook our heads and Bèlle smile widely.

“Can I go home ?” she asked Dr. White.

I wrap my hands around Ian’s waist and he kisses me.

“Well, good news is of course you can, Bèlle! You have the impressive result and I think it’s time for you to go home but remember you still on recovery process so listen to your parents here, okay ?”

Bèlle nods her head excitedly and Dr. White now turn to us,“Everything is really good and hopefully she will do her recovery process in three months after that you could put her back to her activity but slowly at the time. You need to do some checkups but if there is nothing happen I think you guys can come every two weeks. But for now you need to check for her surgery wound in a week and we will see it after that. So, congratulations everything works out really well. You guys could do the papers outside and you guys ready to get back home.” Dr. White told us all the necessary things.

Both me and Ian smile widely and thanked Dr. White for all his works for Bèlle. Ian leaving me and Bèlle to taking cares Bèlle’s paper while I packed everything.

My parents has brought all Bèlle’s dolls, teddy and books, so I just need to packed her clothes and help her to change.

“It’s still hurt baby ?” I asked her when I help her change he clothes.

She shook her head, “It’s okay, mommy. I feel really fresh actually.” She told me.

I can’t help but laugh after listening to her answer. After everything done, Ian comes back and brings the bags to the car and tells us to wait for the car at the lobby.

The nurse put Bèlle on wheelchair because Bèlle still a little bit limp but she will gain her strength soon.

Ian decides that he will drive his Range Rover, he prepare everything. I help Bèlle to stand up from the wheel chair and put her on the back seat and help her wear her seatbelt.

We decide it’s time to let her sit on the back seat without her baby chair which is she is so happy about.

After make sure that she already settled, Ian open the passenger door for me and I can’t help but blushed and kiss his cheek.

“Thank you.” I mumbled to him.

We drive to my parent’s home because me and Ian haven’t talk about our life arrangement. We agree that Bèlle will be recovery on her home instead bring her to his place because she never been there. Ian will be stay with me in my parents’ house so he could monitor Bèlle and get a peace for his own mind.

For our relationship, Ian never asked me again to be his girlfriend or anything but I know that we are more than that. After he is done his procedure and I see how he is doing on his recovery, I help him and talked and we usually end up with making out, I think we are supposedly back just like four years ago but we are way more better, more mature.

My mom opens the door when she knows that we already arrived. I bet that she is waiting in front of the window all this time. The maids bring the bags and my mom took Bèlle to dining room to provide her with her healthy food. That’s what Bèlle need to deal with until she is back to normal.

My father looks so happy when he sees his grand baby coming back home and will anything that Bèlle asks him to do.

He even bought a pony to help Bèlle for her  boredom of the recovery process but I strictly told her that she can’t ride the pony yet. I can’t bare another accident that involved hospital and Ian agree with me.

After done with her food, Ian took Bèlle to her room for rest while I try to pack everything with the maids.

After done I’m going to Bèlle’s room only to see Ian reading a story for her but she is already fall asleep. I knock on the door and Ian looking at me, I give him some code to get outside and he follows me.

I took him to my room, "Whoa I don’t think that you will bring me here that soon.” He is joking with me.

I rolled my eyes.

“Feel free if you want to sleep on the guest room instead.” I told him.

He shook his head and quickly wraps his arms around me, “No. I will feel lonely and cold.” He said to me and kissing my ear.

“I’m tired you know.” I said to him.

“Hmm..” he said to me but keeps kissing my neck.

“Ian…”

“SShhh, let me help you to relax.” He said again and turns me to facing him and kissing me on the mouth.

Our kissing turns into a hot and passionate and the next thing I know we are already on my bed. I wrap my hands around his neck and moan like a mess when I could feel his hands over my body.

“Are you fine with this ?” he asked me suddenly and I could feel the coldness now.

I groaning now and shook my head.

“I’m fine. If I’m not fine I won’t let you do this far. Now, get back to work, Mr. Woods.” I said to him.

Ian now laughing and his laugh is so sexy. I can’t help but turns into a puddle with a huge need now. He put his mouth back on me and well, I think you guys know the rest.