33.Mama

Jimin was impatient and sad whole day. He was slightly pouting while looking on his phone. He was calling yoongi since morning but he didn't answer. He last saw alpha a day ago before taehyung dragged him for cuddling session yesterday.

His classes for today were completed. He was going to yoongi's apartment and wait for him to arrive. But when he passed from main cafeteria he saw his mint hired boyfriend sitting there. He excitedly walked towards him. When he was nearing his alpha he saw kihyun sitting there in front of yoongi.

Jimin was extremely pissed at the sight of that omega. Kihyun knew that Jimin was in love with yoongi and he always tried to show Jimin bite marks which yoongi left on his body after spending night with him. He always enjoyed seeing jimin's glossy eyes and trembling lips.

Jimin's scent spiked and he felt extremely jealous watching the omega looking so stunning. Yoongi moved his head when he sensed Jimin there with them. He was startled not expecting Jimin there. Jimin saw the hesitation on yoongi's face and did what he could at that time. He ran away. He could hear yoongi calling for him but he didn't stop.

He was afraid of of yoongi finding Jimin boring. He never voiced it out but it was the truth. He was running towards his apartment to run away from his problems again.

-------------------------------------------

Last night....

Yoongi is dozing off, the upper half of his body is sprawled down to the table. He takes a quick glimpse at the big clock hanging on the white wall. Seven more minutes to eleven. He is going to go back to his apartment in a few minutes if the boy didn't appear.

He slumps his head lazily over the table while listening to his unfinished songs.Suddenly there’s a sound of door opening, followed by an abrupt sound of hand knocking against the table. Knock! Knock! Knock! Yoongi is startled from his rest, taking off his earphone and staring at the arrived boy.