30.Blanket Kick

Hoseok was happy for his friend. He was in kitchen when yoongi came there humming.

“You good now? ” Hoseok asked Yoongi smirking.

“Shut up Asshole. Don't start on this one. ” Yoongi said getting annoyed.

“Well. You survived 6 months without sex I'm just surprised buddy.  ”Hoseok said. Reasoning.

“I admit it was tough on me but after last night it was worth it. ” yoongi smiled.

Hoseok smiled and carried the breakfast to lounge for his omega who was trying to get Jimin to answer his questions.
Mostly sex related,  Hoseok feagured judging by jimin's red face. Jimin was Whinning.

“Tae don't ask things like that. You know how sex works. ” Jimin said also whined.

“I only know how sex with hobi works. I wanna know how your 'Oh Yoonie... Feels so gooood... Don't stop' Works” taehyung moaned mimicking jimin's voice.

Hoseok chuckled and placed the breakfast infront of taehyung smiling widely.

“If you Don't know what he is taking about. We came home last night while uh.... ” Hoseok paused to search for better words to describe their last night's activity.

“...While you two were fucking. ” taehyung shamelessly said to Jimin with a smirk.

“tae please stop. I'm so embarrassed right now. ” Jimin whined cutely.

Taehyung laughed at this.

“Jimin call your alpha we have to share a news. We thought of telling you two first. ” Taehyung said quickly changing topic and Looking very ecstatic about something.

“Oh...”
Jimin was taken aback at this. He thought taehyung hated YoonGi with passion.

“Hey chim I only hated him because he broke your heart. I never really strongly hated him for him because he is not that bad. He is important to both you and hobi. I want to tell the news to him too.” taehyung explained.

“Yoonie.... Please come here baby. ” Jimin called for yoongi.
Next moment YoonGi was in lounge.

“Tae wants to talk about something. He needs you here too. ” Jimin explained and climbed into yoongi's lap straddling him when the alpha sat on couch..

“Hey guys. I'm pregnant. That's way my heat never came.”
Taehyung said giving them shock.