31.Lost

There was a pin drop silence in the lounge.

Then Jimin squealed. And started jumping but soon stopped due to pain in his back.

Taehyung giggled at this.
YoonGi immediately brought Jimin back to sit with him on couch.

“Baby.... You should be careful  you are still sore from yesterday .” yoongi said as he kisses jimin's temple.

Jimin was embarrassed so he hide himself in his alpha's chest but soon realized why he jumped in the first place.

“Oh my god.   Tae you are pregnant. Oh I'm so happy for you. There will be a Mini version of you and hobi-hyung here in 9 months. Oh I'm so glad finally we both got what we wanted. ” Jimin said hugging his best friend right.

“Well... I'm finding it hard to comprehend that I have a baby growing in me. I couldn't believe when I first got positive on pregnancy test. But it is real. I'm happy for you too. You tamed a wild alpha I'm so proud of you ” taehyung said.

“Hey... I wasn't a wild alpha. I was just deprived of the love I most wanted. ” Yoongi sulked.

“oh my big bad alpha... I'm glad that you finally got the love you wanted. ” Jimin said as he pecked his alpha and stood.

“Well I have to get going. My lecture is in 30 minutes and I have to get ready. And please I don't want to eat breakfast. I'll meet you in cafeteria. Okay Baby. ” Jimin said as he saw Yoongi trying hard not to let go.

“Yoongi, Jimin is coming back to our Apartment after classes so don't wait up. We need some omega bonding time today. And don't pout you big baby. I'll leave you with your alpha for rest of the week starting tomorrow. But today you have to spend the day with me. ” Taehyung said pointing to Jimin who was pouting at taehyung.

“But I want to spend the day with Yoonie. I want cuddles and kisses. ” Jimin pouted.

“Baby I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses tomorrow okay. Now tae wants his cuddle buddy. ” Yoongi said as he saw Taehyung's eyes watering. Ah... These pregnancy hormones.

Jimin nodded his head. Still sulking. He was going to sulk all day.