27.134340

~6 months into dating

“I'm so happy we got to spend night in your dorm together. Tae is still not comfortable with me spending night. But thanks to hobi he will be occupied tonight. ”Jimin smirked.
Yoongi made a sound of agreement and closed his eyes as Jimin played with his hair, “I'm happy too.”

But Jimin’s hands didn’t stay in his hair for long, soon they were trailing down his side until the omega’s hands slipped underneath his shirt to play with his bare skin.

“What’re you doing?” Yoongi peaked open an eye to look at Jimin.

The omega was giving him a teasing smile, “Just touching.”

“Hmm,” Yoongi definitely didn’t believe him and tucked his face into the crook of Jimin’s neck to take in his favorite scent.

He wasn’t even surprised to smell the hint of arousal coming off of Jimin.

“You don’t want to nap?” Yoongi asked even though he already knew the answer.

Jimin was quick to shake his head, “Not yet.”

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, “What do you want then?”

“I want you to knot me.”

The alpha felt like all the oxygen had been taken out of his lungs. Of course he knew that they’d been leading up to this. But it still felt a little surreal that Jimin wanted him to be his first .

“Are you sure?” Yoongi was surprised by how raspy his voice came out as he spoke.

“Very sure,” Jimin assured him and leaned forward to bring his mouth against Yoongi’s.

All Jimin would ever have to do is kiss him and Yoongi would be a goner so he was kissing YoonGi.

In no time at all, Yoongi was rolling on top of Jimin to get better control over the kiss. Drowning in the feeling of Jimin’s intoxicating scent.

He only pulled away to kiss his way down Jimin’s neck in the way that made the omega squirm underneath him.

Although Yoongi wanted to take his time and savor this, his omega was already whimpering again.