5. Seesaw

Yoongi's POV
Present Day

As jimin entered club with Tae and Hoseok earlier I felt my Heart racing. He is someone else's now I don't have right to ogle him. He is dating Jungkook as I heard from taehyung.

Jungkook deserves him. Jungkook is a nice and sweet alpha and he will not force himself on Jimin like I did five years ago which traumatized Jimin to no end.

I have to Leave now otherwise I'll lose my temper again today. I see an omega giving me a fond look. I'm taking him home. I'll Fuck him until I forget I'm in unrequited love with that lovely omega. I signal that omega to follow me and walked towards the exit of club.

As I'm about to exit Club I receive a text from Seokjin saying he wants to talk to me tomorrow.

Argh... He is again going to lecture me on how to 'keep it in my pants'. What can I do? I'm a man with needs.

If I ever wanted a mate then it was Jimin but as I really don't deserve Jimin. Never did and never will. So I m fooling around.

(Flashback)

I still remember the day when I heard from taehyung that jimin's sick. It was two days after I kissed him. I went straight to his house from school to say sorry to him but jimin's mom was fierce when she saw me.

"What you did to my son? He says your name in sleep and starts crying. He is not telling me anything. What did you do to my innocent baby? " She asked in anger as her eyes were filled with tears.
I was speechless for a moment And was really hurt.

"Don't ever touch my baby again. " She yelled after me. Then I don't know what came over me as I ran away again.

I can still hear her shouting at my for hurting her son. I can't get it out of my head.

Present

So as of now I'm doing what I'm good at. Running away.
Some days I just think of asking him why he was so traumatized by that kiss . But as it was my fault because I did it without asking him First that's why I don't seem to face him. May be I'll ask him one day.