18. Love Maze

Taehyung's mobile was ringing in pocket of his jeans where he put it after picking it from yoongi's bed side table.

He glanced the omega Sleeping in bed hugging him. Taehyung slowly untangled himself from his best friend and checked callers ID.  Hoseok was calling him.

He slowly got up from bed and went on of room to sit on couch. He also didn't know how he dosed off making his friend sleep.

"Hello Baby. Why are you calling so late??? Has YoonGi hyung returned?? " Taehyung asked.

"Yeah he just came back and went to his room. I have a good news. Wanna hear it over phone or should I come over?" Hoseok asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I would really like you to come over honey" taehyung replied.

"Okay... I'll be there in 10 minutes " Hoseok replied.

Taehyung returned to jimin's bedroom to find him still fast asleep. He switched the light off and slowly closed the door letting himself out of his bedroom.

He was thinking about talking to yoongi about trying to date Jimin. But it was a selfish thought. Trying to bind a free soul like yoongi to a clingy omega like jimin Ahhhhh....

He was so lost in his thoughts that he Didn't feel Hoseok entering loung and sitting besides him. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Hoseok snaked his hand around his waist to turn him around.

"Hey Babe. What's got you so serious? " Hoseok asked and kissed taehyung. He started sucking on Taehyung's neck when taehyung pulled away.

"No no.. You came here to talk so talk. I'm so worried about chim. He cried himself to sleep again. Why you are friends with yoongi again?. God I hate him so much. "
Taehyung said.

"Well babe I came to tell you about that. He confessed today. YoonGi did." Hoseok said softly.

"What do you mean he confessed? About what?? " Taehyung asked immediately.

"Means he confessed about loving our Jiminie. He was sacred of something, that's why he never told him. "
Hoseok replied.