32. Just Dance

Now both omegas were cuddling on Taehyung's bed. Jimin was thinking how far they've come. Last time they cuddling was because of yoongi breaking jimin's heart and now he was dating the alpha he always wanted. He was happy and content.

Yoongi had reduced going out and he refused all the advances people made on him saying ‘I have a boyfriend’. It always warmed jimin's heart. Whenever Yoongi Flirted back then he always felt jealous but now he is the one making everyone jealous.

“Hey chim. What are you thinking? ” Jimin was pulled out of his thoughts by Taehyung's voice. He felt bad as he should be the one to ask tae for his thoughts not the other way around.

Something was bothering taehyung which caused the omega to seek cuddles. Because knowing Taehyung's obsession with Hoseok it was difficult to believe that the omega was willing to spend a day away from his alpha.

After all he was carrying the child of said Alpha.

“Hey tae. What's bothering you buddy. Everything okay with hobi hyung? ” Jimin turned towards taehyung who was startled at sudden attention.

“Chim... I'm so scared. Hobi hyung is so happy because of the baby. I'm too. But it's just.... ” taehyung sighed.

“Hey... Everything is going to be perfect. Why are you scared? ”Jimin asked.

“It's just that if I'm not a good parent? If I m ready to be a parent. I'm still in college and with just hobi's pay how we are going to support baby. ” taehyung sniffled.

“look. It's going to be alright. This year hobi hyung is going to complete his degree and then he'll get a permanent job. And then next year we'll be graduated. You can be an artist you always wanted to be. I'm sure of it”
Jimin looked at his bestfriendsoulmate with so much love and adoration.
“Baby is going to love you and hobi-hyung with all of his heart and you'll be great parent I promise. ”
Jimin hugged taehyung and kissed his temple.
Taehyung smiled contently. He really wanted this conformation from his best friend.
He was going to be a great parent and he'll make sure of it.

He was going to tell his insecurities to Hoseok and they were going to solve them together.