Chapter 1

Okay so I just published my first part of this book I hoped you liked it. So I am now gonna post the first chapter of the book tonight as well. I am going to start writing chapter 2 tonight. 

Anna's POV

It all started when Calum and I were 15.  We started hanging out alone together, we would get food together, stay at each others houses to have movie nights, go shopping together.  All we wanted to do was hang out alone without the other four constantly talking or bickering with one another, it gets quite annoying. 

Really there is nothing wrong with Mikey, Luke, Ash, and Gracie they are my best friends, but with Calum something's different once we started hanging out alone and I'm just now realizing it. 

We're 16/17 and all still the best of friends. We go to one another's houses and have sleepovers, talk about anything and everything that's on our minds. 

Right now, I'm currently laying in bed thinking about him. How his brown eyes light up whenever he talks about music, hanging out with all of our friends and his smile makes me want to melt. 

It's currently midnight and all I can think about is Calum. I wanna know what changed between us, does he feel the same as me? Is he laying in bed thinking about me? There are so many questions that I have, but the main one is what does Calum think of our relationship? Did we just become closer friends than we already were or did our relationship change from friends to possibly being romantic? 

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was thinking how Calum feels about me...

----

I woke up to the sunlight beaming through the window. I look at my phone and it's noon on the first day of winter break and I have 2 missed calls, one from Calum and one from Gracie, and our besties group chat has like 20 messages. They probably think I'm dead, but they don't know why I was up so late last night so I needed the extra sleep. 

Besties (9:27 am)

Cal - heyy who want's to do something today?

Gracieee - Meee, let's go shopping!! :))

Mikey - how bout no :/

Cal - Gracie YES

Cal - Anna ? Surprised you haven't responded yet? (sent at 9:33 am)

My penguin luke - uh no to shopping but does anyone else think Anna is ded? (sent at 9:33 am)

Gracie - THANK YOU CALUM.

Gracie - you guys suck I need my anna :((

Mikey (9:50 am) - maybe she is ignoring us. 

Ash - would you guys pls stop txting im sleeping 

Cal - get over it and wake up, but srsly has anyone heard from Ann? 

Ash - no cal obviously bc she still hasn't responded

My penguin luke - someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Ash - and who's fault is that I think it's the ppl txting me at 9:30 on a saturday

Cal (10:18 am) - Mike why would she ignore us? I even called her she ALWAYS answers. 

Mikey - idk dude maybe she is still sleeping

Ash - I wish I was still sleeping... 

Cal - She always wakes up early this isn't like her. ASHTON SHUT UP

Gracie - I agree with Cal... (to both)

Ash - MAKE ME CALUM

Gracie (10:56 am) - I called Ann to and she didn't answer maybe I will go over to her house in an hour or two to make sure she is alive lol.

Wow am I always up super early compared to them. I am just about to respond when I hear someone knocking frantically on my front door. It's 12:15 pm and my parents are both working today so it's just me. I slowly make my way to the front door and there is one freaked out Gracie Stewart waiting on the other side. 

Gracie throws her arms around me like she hasn't seen me in weeks, when in reality I saw her yesterday in class. 

"Hahaha, it's good to see you too Grace, but I was just about to reply to the group to let you all know I was alive," I laugh out. 

"Well you took too long so I had to make sure you weren't dead by coming over hear unannounced," Gracie said. 

"Now that you know I'm alive I'm gonna take a shower okay?" I tell her. 

"Yeah, that's fine I'll be in your room," she says. 

I nod letting her know that's fine. I wonder how worried Calum actually was when I didn't answer the group messages or his phone call. I wonder what he's doing right now. I wonder if he really was worried because he never even responded to Gracie's last message. 

----

I might try and do other POV's it really just depends on how well I'll be able to write them. (If not a whole Ch. from another POV at least a couple paragraphs every now and then depending on when I wanna put it in the story)

It is currently 1:08 am and I'm wide awake I think the next chapter will start in Gracie's pov while anna is in the shower...maybe calum's too idk i'm thinking right now.

I hope you all are enjoying my book, pls vote, like comment etc. Thank you for reading :)))