four

Gaea never thought she would enjoy Loki's company. He was the God of Mischief, after all. He liked deadly jokes and pranks.

Gaea liked peace and anything kind. It didn't make much sense for the two to become close companions, but it did.

Opposites attract, but it never meant they stuck together. The attraction was certainly different from love or friendship.

She had known Loki for a little over a week now. He didn't visit every day because he claimed he would get bored of her, and he didn't want that because she was a good source of entertainment.

Gaea rarely ever knew when Loki was telling the truth or he was simply joking. It was hard for her to decipher him, while it was easier for him to decipher her.

He still had a hard time with that because she was unlike anyone he had ever met. She was similar to Frigga, in that of their kindness, but Gaea spoke with a whimsical tone. She liked being alone because she claimed she was never alone.

She claimed the trees and plants spoke to her. While Loki knew she was the Goddess of Nature and Animals, he had never met a god or goddess with such a useless talent. He often wondered why she came into the world with that gift.

Humans and Asgardians alike have learned to cultivate their own crops and gardens. They didn't need her to help them. All she did was make children happy. She should have been the Goddess of Children or Happiness.

Nonetheless, he enjoyed her company because she was queer. Gaea didn't think herself to be queer because her gift came naturally to her.

Perhaps it was because Loki had different views and values to her that she liked his company. No one person was ever the same. She had met many Asgardians with different views as well, but they had never been anything like Loki.

After all, all gods and goddesses were special in their own way that set them apart from mortals.