Chapter 47: Stark

Katherine's pov:

       The next few days went by in almost a blur and I started to forget random things about me and my life before Santa Carla, one being the fact that my eighteenth birthday was only two days away. I had looked at the date in the newspaper when I realised how close it was. At first I hadn't told any of the boys but Dwayne had looked in to my thoughts and saw, causing him and surprisingly the rest of the guys to freak out about only having a two days to get any presents or plan anything. "David.....you let me keep Stark, that's a good enough present!" I groan softly as he dragged me through the various shops and stalls of the Boardwalk, my hand gripped tightly in his so that I couldn't escape his barrage of questions of trivial things such as 'what's your favourite colour?' Or 'What size are you'.
"Princess, how many times have I had to tell you that Stark isn't a present, Paul accidentally found him remember?" David turns to me a small smirk on his lips as the words tumble from his lips. Stark was the little kitten that Paul had found, his name came from the phrase 'Stark white' Sue to his extremely white fluffy fur. The guys, especially Dwayne loved the little guy although it did take David some time to eventually warm up to him. It didn't help that whenever David took his shoes or coat off and dumped them on the floor in my room Stark would pee on them, I remember the first time David went to go put his coat on.

-A few days earlier-

"Good night Gorgeous...." I silky smoothie voice whispered in my ear before I groaned softly and Rolled over. "Davidddddd, just stay a little while longer." I whine softly as my eyes remained closed, afraid if I opened them that I would loose all of the good sleep I had had. "Princess.....I am positively starving and as much as I would love to eat you, that's not possible." I can hear the smirk in his voice when he says this and I can't help but get the urge to flip him off. My middle finger jolts up and I show him before he leans in and kisses the finger. "Awh- Hey!" The action was extremely cute but that was until he bit my finger with blunt teeth. "See Princess, I'm starving." His lips curl up and back to create a wide grin across his face before he frowns as he slips on his coat. "Do we have a leak in the cave?"
"What?"
"My costs a little damp...."
"No, I don't think so....." I murmur softly as he takes off his coat and sniffs the sleeve before pulling back straight away. "Jesus Christ, what is that?" He grumbles before there's a small squeak from the basket in the corner and his eyes widen in comical realisation. "Stark pissed on my coat." He growls lowly and I couldn't help but laugh loudly. "What's up? Why're you laughing so much? And David hurry up, we're starving." Paul stands in the doorway with a joint in his mouth before I speak up "Stark peed on David's coat." I grin as the joint in Paul's mouth drops and before I know it he's laughing hysterically. "Oh My God! Pissy pants! Wait no......Pissy coat!" He laughs loudly and I can hear David start to growl.

(Hey guys! Just a short little chapter for you! The chapters may start to get shorter and be a little slower coming out as I have exams to prepare for but I will do at least two a week for you! What do you think of Starks name? Who is he named after??? Let me know!!)