Chapter 19: A little help please?

Katherine's Pov:

       I blush ever so slightly when he says this "oh......okay...." I say before he stops for a moment. "Unless you don't want me to?" He asks, a polite and almost disappointed tone in his voice before I shake my head viciously "No! I do! I mean I don't......I mean I don't mind that is!" I say, mentally slapping myself, God damn word vomit gets me all the time. He gives ma wry smile before slipping in to the bed with me. "I need to get changed.....so could you ummmm maybe just look the other way?" I ask and he nods his head before I get up. I walk over to my bag and grab out a pair of black short shorts which I had never seen in my life.

       "Oh yeah.....most of your clothes were apparently 'boring' so Paul took the liberty in buying you new stuff." Dwayne says, watching me pull out a black laced bra. "Dwayne! You're not supposed to be looking!" I say with a laugh before I fling the bra at him witch he catches and proceeds to put against his chest "How do you like my melons?" He asks with a grin and I couldn't help but laugh before he throws the bra to the other side of the room and then turns back around. I end up finding a black tank top in the bottom of my bag and decided that that was what I was going to wear to go to bed. I slip my jeans off quickly, folding them up and putting them in a pile on the floor before I get in to the shirts which seemed to hug my figure and fit me perfectly. I began to take my T-shirt off before I feel something tugging at my hair, the damn button had gotten my hair stuck, and as I tried to get my hair free I found myself become even more stuck.

      "Ummmm Dwayne.......I need help....." I say, utterly embarrassed.

Dwayne's pov:

    I turn around only to find my pale skinned beauty with her top almost off, her pale stomach on show along with a light pink laced garment to cover her chest, my eyes widened ever so slightly as I took her in and noticed how the shorts definitely did her figure justice.

"Well done on the short shorts Paul, they fit her perfectly....she looks positively exquisite." I say to my brother through the link.
"Lucky bugger!" Comes his response.

"Uhhhh Dwayne? Hello?" I snap out of it as I hear my Katherine's sweet voice speak. "Oh yeah, coming." I say before pretty much throwing myself out of the bed and walking over to her. I leaned over her so that I could untangle her hair before pulling the T-shirt up and off of her. "There you go." I say, smiling softly at her blush and nervous laugh as she turns around, she was embarrassed. "There's no need to be embarrassed my love, you're beautiful." I say and she laughs again. "Oh ummm thankyou...." Her voice comes out shy and quiet as she slips on the tank top before turning around and as soon as she does my arms wrap around her a kiss her ever so softly.