24.friends

Breathing hardly, he could feel a strong cool air running in his nose making his breathing disordered.

The boy's body was so heavy, as if a rock was on his chest. too tired to open his eyes. He could hear a beeping sound, it was concurrent with his own hearbeat.

But more than anything he could feel two warm hands hodling his left hand. He knew that warmth pretty well.

Slowly opening his eyes, seeing a white ceiling. It wasn't the bar. The boy looked around, he was in a hospital. Lying on the bed.

The boy looked beside him. Jaehyun was there, he was really there. Holding the boy's hand tightly as he was resting his forehead on it.

Slowly opening his bruised lips.

"J-Jae..." he whispered, but it was too low.

He slowly moved his fingers against Jaehyun's hands. Feeling that move, suddenly the man raised his haed. Eyes glittering like diamonds.

"Taeyong! Omg! You're awake!"

Taeyong smiled softly, Jaehyun was laughing with happiness as his shiny tears were flowing purely.

"Omg! Thanks god!"

He pulled Taeyong's hand closer, kissing it as much as he could while crying.

Meanwhile Kimi was sleeping on the sofa in the end of the room. The girl opened her eyes by the loud laughing and talking. She sat on the sofa, wiping her eyes while yawing. Kimi looked with confusion at the big brown coat on herself.

Then she looked at Taeyong's bed, eyes widened.

"Tae...?"

Taeyong turned his head slowly, looking at the girl smiling as he heard his name.

Kimi smiled widely. "Taeyong!"

She threw the coat on the sofa. Running towards the boy.

"Thanks goodness! You're alright!"

It didn't take a second for Kimi to cry too. Taeyong laughed tiredly, looking at those two crybabies.

"Don't cry, i'm with both of you..."

Jaehyun laughed too, still his tears were flowing. Getting his face close to Taeyong's. He gave a soft peck on the boy's forehead. God knew how much Taeyong missed this feeling.

Ten walked inside with confusion.

"What's all these noises for?"

By seeing Taeyong awake he gasped.

"Omg Taeyong hyung!"

Taeyong raised an eyebrow with shock.

"Ten?!"

"Omg! You're awake!"

Both Johnny and Kun joined them having the same reaction.

"Taeyong! Thanks god i'm glad you're okay"

"Kun?! You're here too"

"John! Call the nurse!" Ten said as his boyfriend nodded and walked out of the room.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun with a face that he didn't know what the hell is happening.

The man chuckled. "I know, it's confusing"

~~~~~

"Okay, no need to worry you're fine, but not completely. you're body's too weak. You have anemia you should eat all your meals complete and a lot. For now i recommend some simple foods such as soup. Plus your sexual organs are damaged but it's not that serious you should just avoid having sex for a while. And since they found you naked in the snow last night well you should take care of yourself a lot in the whole winter cause getting pneumonia for your weak body is so easy"