6.blood

Taeyong was reading the magazine on the table while drinking his coffee. He was so bored, nothing in that magazine was interesting for him. Besides that, he was feeling an annoying ache in his chest, which made breathing so hard for the poor boy. but he didn't care because that pain was something daily and random for him.

He looked around the cafe he was in.

Literally no one was alone beside the tables, some of them were couples holding each other's hands, some were groups of friends talking and laughing with joy and some were families with adorable kids having fun with their parents.

Taeyong never had any of them.

But how horrible could it be that the boy was feeling so satisfied with his loneliness and never wanted those families or friends or even a partner.

He didn't even know why he was there. Actually, all of the things that Taeyong had done in his entire life were based on not knowing and not having a point.

He liked it, and it made him feel free.

But the sudden buzzer sound from his phone was telling him he is not that free.

Taeyong turned on his phone. It was a text message.

"Are you home?"

He looked at the name.

"Jaehyun"

Once again, he could feel that burning fire in his heart. Usually, he would just leave these texts unread from the guys he had slept with. But now he was surprisingly responding, typing so fast with an excitement.

"No, I'm at the cafe near my university."

"Do you still have any classes left?"

"No, they finished one hour ago,"

"Good! Then come to this address. "

Again, that painter man was setting a date that Taeyong couldn't reject. Why is he so excited to meet Jaehyun again? Even on that day when Taeyong was leaving the atelier, he felt so sad. So sad like his hands were begging to hold those warm hands of Jaehyun, like his body wanted to be hugged by that man so badly, he wanted that safe feeling.

A clear honest sensation. Taeyong was afraid of this unknown feeling.

But that strange and scary feeling was just missing, Taeyong missed Jaehyun, and he didn't know it.

The boy was in his own world but suddenly he couldn't feel any air around him, his mouth opened slowly but he couldn't breathe in, so he was coughing so roughly that made some of the people in the cafe worried.

His head and all of his bones were aching, and the poor boy couldn't stop coughing, Taeyong could feel a bitter liquid coming out of his throat, so he held a napkin on his mouth immediately.

One of the staff ran to him, and now he was rubbing Taeyong's back with worry.

"Sir, are you alright?"

Taeyong held that man's arm so hard that he was clutching his uniform from the pain he was feeling. He wasn't alright but just nodded to the man while still coughing.

"Let me call an ambulance,"

That man was looking for his phone in his pocket, but Taeyong stopped him. He knew that nothing could help him, that sudden attack was common for Taeyong.

His coughing stopped slowly, and now Taeyong could breathe better.

"N-no...I'm alright..."