8.home

Walking on the street with the rhythm of his foot steps and the sound of his brown suitcase's wheels.

Taeyong could feel people's worried and shocked glances on him while passing.

Maybe it's because of the big bruise on his left cheek and the little scar under his lips plus the way he was limping while walking.

But unlike the painful look he had, the boy was extremely happy. He wasn't smiling but you could tell by his shiny excited eyes and the way he was mumbling a song nervously. Well actually he looked a bit crazy in people's eyes.

Cause they didn't know what's waiting for Taeyong.

Standing in front of a white door, he putted his finger on the doorbell. Taeyong never had any friends and his relationships never got serious, so he never went to anyone's house before.

All Taeyong remembers from that doorbell sound is just a hard slap from his mother for coming back late to home.

But this time that sound was different.

A few seconds later the door opened slowly and Taeyong could see Jaehyun's smiling face.

"Hello Taeyongie~~~"

Taeyong smiled. "Hi"

Jaehyun looked at the boy but it didn't take even a second for his smile to disappear.

"Oh my god! What happend to your face?!"

Taeyong pouted. "Aren't you inviting me in?"

Jaehyun walked away so Taeyong could come inside, still worried. He looked at how Taeyong was walking hardly.

"Who did this to you? Besides you're limping, what happend?!"

Jaehyun was keep asking a lot of questions with worry which made Taeyong to groan.

"Woah chill man! I'm alright. It's just from my dad, it's normal for him to do it so calm down"

Jaehyun closed the door.

"How the f*k is that even normal? And why did he do this to you?"

Taeyong sighed "Well, i told my parents that from now on i'm going to leave this house and they got angry so when they couldn't change my mind my father started to punch me as always"

He laughed and continued.

"We can count it as a goodbye kiss"

Jaehyun was shocked and speechless by how Taeyong was talking normally about getting abused by his own parents.

"It's not even funny, what about your foot?"

"Oh well, i was running from them but suddenly i fell on the ground that's why i'm limping"

Jaehyun took a deep breathe, he just imagined what would've happend if Taeyong couldn't run from his dad. He approached Taeyong and hugged him.

"Jae...?"

"I'm glad you came"

He let go and looked at Taeyong.

"Are you sure you're okay? Should we go to a hospital to check up your leg?"

Taeyong laughed at how cute Jaehyun was while being worried.

"I'm alright dumba** don't worry, no need to go to hospital"

~~~~~~~

Both of them were sitting on the bed while Jaehyun was cleaning Taeyong's bloody lips. Taeyong groaned from the pain of feeling alcohol on his wound.