22.trust

The car stopped in front of the mansion. The driver got out of the car, opening the back seat door.

"Come out"

Kimi looked at the diver man, then she came out of the car hesitantly. The girl looked at the big mansion in front of her eyes with shock. It was the first time she was seeing a place like this in person.

"Why did you bring me to here?"

"Just be quiet and follow me"

"But-"

He sighed, grapping Kimi's arm.

"Come on"

The maid opened the door as the driver walked inside while he was pulling the girl's arm.

"Let me go!"

"Shut up"

Kimi was trying to scramble but the driver was forcing her to walk along.

"Where's this place? Why did you bring me here?! I want to go back Taeyong would get worried"

He wasn't answering, just forcing the girl to walk in the hallways. He stopped in livingroom as Kimi was looking at that royal place with shock.

After a few seconds by a woman walking inside, the driver let go of Kimi's arm as he bowed his head.

"Good evening mrs.Lee"

The girl looked at that tall woman. Wrinkles under her eyes as her hair was becoming white. Her bloodshot eyes were tired.

You could tell she wasn't feeling so well.

She pointed at the exit hallway with her eyes as the driver nodded and left them alone.

"So you're Kimi right?"

Kimi looked at that woman, now that the girl was thinking she kinda looked familiar.

"Do i know you?"

"Not exactly, but i guess Taeyong talked about me for you. My name's Lee hye jin, i'm Taeyong's mother"

It didn't take a second for Kimi to be shocked, so she is Taeyong's mother. The one that done all these things to his friend. Just by realizing that this woman is living in a palace like this yet her son should suffer in that hell was making Kimi to want to punch her as much as she could.

Kimi frowned. "So you're that slut huh?"

She raised an eyebrow. "What a polite kid"

The girl sneered. No one had any idea how much she hated to even look at her.

"Why did you bring me to here?!"

She walked towards a wooden desk, picking up a cigar box.

"Just wanted to keep a distance between you and Taeyong"

"What you mean by distance?! They're going to hurt him you know"

Lighting up the cigar, she putted it on her lips.

"So what? He's a grown up boy. Can't he protect his own self?"

Kimi laughed with frustration, she was speachless by how Taeyong's mother didn't care about his son.

"He can, he can even run away from that bar but why should he do that when you killed all his hope?"

Mrs.Lee smiled, looking at Kimi.

"Can i ask a question? What's wrong with you kids?! I mean all of you make friends with Taeyong or fall in love with him in such a short time then you tell me how he's suffering because of me, like that Jaehyun guy"