Your fists clenched subconsciously by your side. Dabi saw that and smirked. You're slowly transitioning to Stain's ideology, even if you're unaware of it.

~
The building you and Dabi arrived at was where the Pro-heroes, Vlad and Aizawa, were at and some of the students. The Wild, Wild Pussycats were being dealt with by Magne and Spinner.
You knelt on the roof above the entrance, waiting for one of them to come running out. Dabi was hidden to the left on the ground.
Like you predicted, Aizawa came running out, pausing to look at the flames far into the forest.

You jumped from the roof and wrapped yourself around him

You jumped from the roof and wrapped yourself around him. You covered his eyes and made sure your legs were behind his, so he couldn't move. Dabi came out and held out his hand.

"Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?"
You could feel Aizawa jump in your grip. Without thinking, a giant wave of blue flames emitted from his palms. You used Aizawa as a trampoline and jumped out of the way.

"YO! WATCH WHO YOU'RE BARBECUING NIPPLE BOY!"
You looked over when the flames died down and saw Aizawa standing on the side of the building by his bindings.

"Well, I guess you are a pro, after all," Dabi said. He raised his hands, but no flames came out.

"Nothing's gonna come out." Aizawa sent his bindings towards him, but you intercepted.

They wrapped around your midsection tightly

They wrapped around your midsection tightly. Aizawa's eyes widened slightly.

"L/n—"

Taking his moment of distraction, you jumped high into the air

Taking his moment of distraction, you jumped high into the air. He activated his quirk and you felt yours deactivate. Blue flames shone from the corner of your eyes. Aizawa was forced to jump out of the way. You broke out of the bindings and landed next to Dabi.

"You've fallen, Y/n," Aizawa said, sending his bindings towards you. You avoided them and ran up to him. Even though he erased your quirk, that didn't stop you from head-butting him in the face. He stumbled back and you took the time to run at him again.

 He stumbled back and you took the time to run at him again

You grabbed his one arm and flipped him over your shoulder. He looked behind himself and activated his quirk. With yours gone, he was able to overpower you. He bound you and pulled you into him. His elbow connected to your nose.
Your eyes watered up immediately at the burning pain.

'This sleepy motherfucker!'
Dabi sent more fire towards him. Aizawa jumped out of the way and pulled you with him.

You're going back.
You're going back.
Tartarus is waiting for you.
Tartarus.
Tartarus.

A sudden rush of adrenaline flew through you. You kicked him where the sun don't shine and broke out of his bindings.
You jumped down onto the ground and quickly ran farther from him.
You held your nose against your arm, seeing blood splatter over your skin.

'He broke it.' You thought, wiping your arm on your clothes. It was hard to breath, but you managed.

"Never suffered a broken nose before?" Dabi teased, a knowing look in his eyes. You eyed the giant burns over his body.

"Personally, no, but there's always room for new experiences," you replied with a sigh. Aizawa, despite his man-parts jiggling, managed to stand up.

"Aizawa-sensei!"
You turned your head to see Iida, Mineta, Koda, and Ojiro. Iida's four-eyes moved over to yours. They widened.

"Y/n?!"
Aizawa took this moment of distraction and bound Dabi. He pulled him into him, forcing him to the ground and twisting his arm around. Before he could say anything, he broke his arm.
You were about you run to him, but he turned his head towards you, azure blue eyes shining. Go they said.
With nothing but a nod, you turned and ran.

"Hey, wait!" You heard Aizawa call after you, but you ignored him completely

"Hey, wait!" You heard Aizawa call after you, but you ignored him completely. You ran through the forest, using your speed to find Twice an the real Dabi. You skid to a stop, accidentally slamming into the black and white cookie.

"Sorry, didn't see you there," you said.

"What happened to your nose?! Did you get beat?! Aren't you supposed to be a top-tier villain?!" Twice asked. "That's okay! You're strong! You'll get them next time!" Twice also said.

"This dude has an existential crisis larger than the list of drugs I've done—wait what?"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}