chapter 25

Ok so , before we begin . I have to say a few things.

this chapter was supposed to be published a long time ago but..we all are aware of this word known as laziness , right?

Plus I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Dissmisery because of this one specific question that I never was able to answer. AND that was a bit of inspiration to this chappy

 AND that was a bit of inspiration to this chappy

Anyways

Anyways... hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

Vote, comment and enjoy! 💙❤

Love y'all! 😊

Nya slightly shifted her side when she bumped into something , she groaned a little and looked up to see Jay. She whispered to herself " its so good to be wuth him again.. oh, I missed his warmth.. he's so warm.. " A smile small spread across her face before she hugged him and snuggled into his chest as she mumbled to herself in the process " he wouldn't eat me up if I hugged him.. "

A chuckle was heard from the male , nya quickly looked up at him and blushed slightly "y-you didn't hear anything I said ,right..?" She asked , he just smirked a little "so.. you missed my warmth?"

"I never said that" Nya lied as she tried to move his hands from her 'he's heavy' she thought when she miserably failed to move it. "Oh really, I heard you say it. And what made you think I wouldn't eat you up if you hugged me? "

"Gasp , jay. " nya did a fake gasp sound and looked deep into his eyes " when did I say that? Your not suppose to lie, it's very bad" she spoke playfully. Jay smiled and now he was the one to snuggle into her . Soon enough , the couple were asleep again.

An hour later Nya woke again just to find herself warped into a human blanket; Jay, one of his hands were on her back , this is was keeping nya squeezed into Jay, his other hand was under his head while his legs on top nya .

With alot of effort nya moved him away. She breathed heavily and looked at him . She got out of the bed and walked to the washroom . She went inside and did her business , she got out fully dressed. Nya wore a simple blue t-shirt which said ':3' in white. Under it she wore black jeans.