chapter 13

Jay had a grin on his face , as he opened his laptop. It had been a few days since the two had started talkin .

This feels right

He pressed the video call button , he had called a girl, who quickly accepted his call .

Everything feels right

" hey idiot " she greeted him , sitting on her bed with headphones on

I am HER idiot

" hiya my kitty " he greeted her back , and she just shock her head

And she is MY kitten

" how many times have I told you NOT to call me that ? Just because Nya means meow dosent mean you can call me that . " she told him .

The way she speaks

" okay.. Juliet " he said while settling down with laptop on his lap . Nya just smiled and shock her head

The way she smiles

" what do you want ? " she asked knowing he will ask her the same question again

" I was wondering- " Jay started but got inturupted by Nya

" no " She simply stated

" I'm not asking you on a date.. again .. " Jay scratched his neck .

Nya rose her brow " okay ..? "

" was wondering , if you could remind me of few of my things ? " Jay asked politely , and fake , as possible

" w-what do you mean ? " she blurted out

" like .. my past ? Only the times we spend together " Jay looked at her with puppy dog eyes .

Nya sighed , then nodded " sure "

" thanks kitty " Jay smiled and he got one in return " hey , no problem what are friends for ? "

Atleast we are friends now

---

The two had decided that they will go on a walk around those places where they had spent time- except for one place , in which the girl had bad memories .

" so you said .. I broke your heart ? " Jay asked , nya answered his question is a serious tone " and another thing "

" i- " Jay started but stopped as he heard a few voices- or two voices. One female , the other male.Nya looked at him confused " what ? "

" that voice.. it seems familiar .. " Jay murmured.

Nya's left eyebrow rose " Oscar ..? "

" well,well,well. If it isn't Jay " A male popped out of nowhere .

" well,well,well. If it isn't a human who I don't care or know about " Jay spoke , slightly smirking .

"Osc- JAY !? " A female came her eyes went to Jay as she jumped on top of him . Nya rolled her eyes.

" uh.. human ? " Jay rose a eyebrow as he wiggled out of her grip . Oscar growled a little.

" JAY!! " She squeezed his arm tightly , Jay shock it " urgh get off of me ! "

Bella's eyes widened as she happily spoke " don't you remember me !? "

" Nya? " Jay asked the raven who answered his question immediately " your ex- or erm.. girlfriend ? "

" I'll take that as a ex or a person who I don't wana meet " Jay smiled at Nya who smiled back .

" c'mon kitty, lego ! " Jay kept a hand over Nya's shoulder and started walking , Nya giggled a little as the two ignored the Oscar and Bella " I'm not a kitten , Jay "

The two continued to walk , Nya telling him about almost everything that she knew about .
It started to get late , and the two were sitting on a bench . Jay reached for his pocket , and took a small box out .

" a game of pocky? " He asked with a chocolate               flavoured stick in between his two fingers .

Nya rose an eye brow at the sudden question " Um.. I don't know . I never played it before " she told the brunette.

" then , how about if you do it with me "

" uh.. sure ? "

Jay pulled nya by her waist near him " hey what are you doin- " he kept the one end of the pocky in between his teeth .

" where is mine ? "

" oh " He took the pocky out of his mouth before he continued " we share the same one. We eat our ends of the pocky , the one who breaks it , lose. The point of this game is , we both need to eat it untill it finishes "

" our lips will touch ..! It'll be like ... almost a kiss .. ! " she dramatically said.

Thats the main point , sweetheart. Jay thought . " yeah , so ? "

Nya grumbled " I'm not like you who would go and randomly kiss a girl. Or guy "

The brunette frowned . He moved his gaze from Nya to the sky and spoke " and I'm not like you who would go and date a perv "

" What is that supposed to mean !? " she blurted out

" oh nothing~ Maybe that Nadakhan was bad for you~ " a smirk curved on his face .

" if you doing this just to make me play, then fine " nya grumbled .

" yay! "

Just how I planned , lip to lip , by the end of the day .