chapter 16

The very next day!

Jay paced up and down in his room, thinking about the small but helpful talk with Aoi.

"There seems to be something troubling you, Jay. And I think it's just another ' its a thing I did in the past'
Well, you need to forget about it. Don't hang on the past ; don't think about the future. Stay in the present "

"If you really want to know what Nya thinks about you, you should ask her"

"It may leave a scar on your heart if she tells you she hates you. Or perhaps it may be able to heal the one which already is there."

She seemed somewhat like a person who knows what's going inside your brain. It totally was some luck that Seleil had kept contact with Morro, or else his head would've been more troubled that it already was. Well it now was a relief to him that he could relate to someone.

It was long before he decided. Jay was going to tell Nya why did he pretend that he has lost his memory. Seliel already knew , but the others didn't. He should've asked all of them for help rather than only Sel.

Jay cleared his mind from all the weird thoughts those were popping out of nowhere.

"Ok,ok Jay. Relax. Why are you acting so weirdly!? " Jay questioned himself.

"Yes. I know I really really like her. But that dosent mean I should grow fond of her, right ?"

"She ,perhaps, hates me. Because all the stupid things I did. I should just let go of her, and continue with my living. "

He sighed to himself after the conversation that he had with himself. And shock his head , murmuring a few more 'she hates me . I should let go' with different wordings every time.

Opening his door , Jay walked down to the hall , as he was in a mood to play some video games to relax his mind. Jay groaned when he saw Lloyd in his usual spot . Totally forgetting that Nya would be waiting for him to call, Jay decided to a little challenge with his friend.

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

"So , you do like him ? "

"I never said I do! " Nya repeated for the 3rd time , pretty much annoyed when she threw a cushion at Seliel-hard.

" you sound like a tsundere, Nya" Harumi pointed out . She had came into the room with a bag of popcorn in her right hand , and a can of soda in the other . The two looked confusingly towards her.

" A tsundere is a term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold -and sometimes even hostile- before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. The word is derived from the terms'tsun tsun ', meaning to turn away in disgust, and 'dere dere' meaning to become 'lovey dovey' " Harumi answered their unasked questions and sat cross-legged on the floor and rested her treets next to a computer . Harumi plugged in her earphones before she continued to speak again " but , of course, both of you wouldn't know what it means as neither of you are into any fandoms "

" fandoms which Lloyd specifically likes ? " Seliel asked as she slipped out of the couch and sat next to Harumi-while hugging the cushion which Nya had thrown earlier-. She had successfully found something even more fun than getting answers out of Nya if she liked Jay or not.

Nya quickly glanced at her phone (when Seleil had went down to sit to her new entertainment) , hoping that Jay will call any second. But she had been hoping for waaaaay to long now. What was the point on hoping on something which will never happen ? But a slightest part of Nya wanted Jay to ask her out again , and this time, Nya had agreed to herself on saying a yes.

Nya didn't notice Seliel take the phone in front of her and wave it in front of her face. " still hoping Romeo would call ? "

" we both don't talk " Nya quickly lied and snatched it back from her , slightly glaring.

" oh really ? Im not buying what you just said " Seliel huffed and sat next to her harshly.

Sticking her tounge out , Nya said " I never said it was being sold in the first place "

" would you both quit it !? I can't hear what they just said !" Harumi yelled , frusted with her friends fighting behind her.

Seleil and Nya's conversation went into whispers shouts . alas the time passed quickly and still no call from Prince Charming

Goal of the month: try and complete this story.

I'm so excited rn! I have no idea why tho! Perhaps that I updated ? Yea. Probs that XD

Btw. That artwork on the top is soooo pretty! It's by pronastya on dIvientart.