chapter 15

Seliel tapped her fingers on the table as she looked at Jay who was busy playing with his thumbs.

" so , your telling me that you want to tell Nya that you never even lost your memory ? " Seliel asked , as Jay looked at her now and nodded I'm answer.

"Oh great. Just what I wanted . " Seliel sarcastically said as she laid her back on the chair and crossed her arms in front of her.

" why ? " Jay rose an eyebrow. " did you had everything and every word planned "

"Says the person who planned on breaking up with the person who he loves now " Seliel smirked .

"Hey hey! All that was Bella's idea! None of it was mine! " Jay told her, glaring.

"Don't care" she told him as she took a sip from her milkshake. The two were in a small cafe, Seleil's favourite place to talk things out , I'm other words.

The two stayed quiet for a moment. Seliel drinking her milkshake , Jay staring at his. Jay let out a big sigh and banged his head on the table startling Seliel.

Seliel groaned before she asked him " now what ? "

" I hate myself right now so much" Jay's voice was a little muffled but Seliel made out what he just told her . Seliel looked at him curiously , knowing this wasn't the reason for him to be so sad. Jay looked up at her , he saw her curious face .

"Fine. " he murmured. "IwishNyaknewhowbadifeelrightnowforallididbackthen"

"What ? "Seliel heard everything but wanted him to say her clearly.

"I said." Jay sat up and looked her dead in the eye " I wish Nya knew how bad I feel right now for all I did back then" "And to all those other people to who you were so harsh and rude ? "Seliel asked and Jay nodded.

"Good because that is how we are going to start . "

"What!?"

Seliel didn't give him any warning , she gave him her phone with a number called and the phone on speaker

"Hello ? " He heard a male voice . Jay gulped as he heard the person.

"H-hey.. " Jay stuttered

" Oh. It's you. What do you want? " Jay swore that he had rolled his eyes if he was here.

Jay took a deep breath "Sorry for what I did back than. I'm sorry Ronin"

"What ? Oh,oh! Right. I don't forgive you. " and with that the call ended . Jay and Seliel sat there staring at the phone. "Ok?"

"Seems like this is going to be harder than I thought"

"Can I just say the same thing to Nya ? I don't wana go to everyone and apologize all of them... " Jay said . And especially to most of them . They will never forgive me. Nor will I forgive myself.

"No,No,No"Seliel said tapping the table rapidly. The two stayed quiet. Seliel thinking of other ways.

"Of course! "Seliel whispered and stood up .

She took Jay's hand and took him outside (paying before she left) And started to walk , she had let go of Jay's hand . He followed her , not knowing where she was taking him.

After a short walk , they stood in front of a house.
"You may see someone who you know" Seliel told him as she knocked on the door.

The door opened after a while , Jay's eyes widened a little .

"Hey Sel- Whats Jay doing here ? " Morro said looking at Jay up and down.

"I want to talk to Aoi. Can we ? "Seliel asked , Morro looked at her "We ? "

"It's something related to Jay. knowing Aoi is the best person for this situation. " Seliel spoke quickly.

Morro hesitated a little before letting Jay in along with Seliel.

Seliel , Jay , Morro and the girl named Aoi sat in the living room. Jay had learned that Aoi was blind, and that she used to be like Jay as well once. But it seemed she had forgiven herself . Jay on the other hand will never be able to.

"Forgive and Forget" was what Morro used to say to Aoi . She was his gf. Jay felt weird sitting in the comfy , soft couch. It felt .. like he was back with Nya , laughing, happy.

The other three were talking to each other . Jay sat there as his mind raced off for when he planned this 'memory lost' situation.

City of Nom, 3 years back , 09:31 PM , December 11th.

Hands in his pocket , earphones plugged in , rock music playing .

Jay wasnt satisfied with what he had done . Something didn't feel right. He was happy yet sad. Jay felt as if he was missing something. Missing someone.
It couldn't be Bella. She would call him every now and than . In fact the two had had talked an hour ago and would again when he will reach his house

Jay stood In front of his one bedroom apartment. He dug his hands inside his pocket and retrieved his keys. It than struck to him.

Nya.

But he couldn't miss her. She was .. someone who he hated. Someone who he would never even love.

Half wanting to go to Nya the other half of him wanting to go to Bella.
Jay wasn't sure anymore who he loved. Nya or Bella.

Nya or Bella ?

Nya or Bella ?

That was all that was ringing inside his head. Jay had entered his house and had laid down on his couch.

It was long before it hit him in the head. Again.

I must lose my memory. And I must not fake it. I have have to forget everything. Everyone.

He sat there , unsure of what he just thought. Ofcorse it wasn't a good idea. But it was something which would make him forget about him , Bella,Nya and everyone. And perhaps if his and her paths would cross again , be with her.