12

(This is possibly the last chapter idk you'll see at the end lol)

The doorbell ringed just as I finished putting my hair up. I ran downstairs and answered the door.
"Katsuki, you're five minutes early." I said as I let him inside, he looked me up and down as I assessed him, "Damn, you look mighty fine."
"Could say the same to you I guess." He said.
"Yeah? You think I look good enough to make Monoma jealous?" I said and did a little twirl.
He laughed, "Yeah, yeah. We leaving now?"
"Oh, mum wants pictures, lemme just wake her up. Wait here." I ran upstairs and got mum. She quickly got her phone and came down the stairs.
"Okay~ Aw, don't you two look adorable~!" Mum said as she took like a million photos of us.
"'Kay, bye mum! Love you." I said as I hugged her then opened the door for me and Katsuki to leave.

We got in the car and he put music on immediately for the drive.
"Hey, you really think I look nice?" I asked as Katsuki drove.
"Are you going to keep asking me this?" He said with a sigh.
"Come on, just answer me!"
"Fine." He rolled his eyes, "You look great. Okay, now shut up I can't hear the music." He said and shut up, looking out the window with a smile.

We arrived at the venue, a large hall, for the school's dance, apparently we were the only ones who couldn't be bothered taking a limo. I swear some kids were laughing at us as Bakugo pulled into one of the closer parking spaces.
We walked into the hall while strutting our shit.
"Damn, we look at least ten times better than everyone." I said with a laugh.
"Hell yeah we do." Katsuki agreed.
The hall was decorated lazily, streamers half hung up and balloons already deflating. But the loud music distracted everyone from that.
"Katsuki, may I have this dance?" I asked holding my hand out to the blond.
He rolled his eyes and accepted my hand. We joined the people dance floor, seeing Momo and Jirou there.
"This place looks like shit, doesn't it?" I said as I pushed my way to my friends.
"Yeah. But I mean, our school isn't that rich or anything so what were we expecting?" Jirou said.
"You two look great tonight." Momo said as Katsuki joined us.
"Fuck yeah we do." Katsuki said.
We laughed Katsuki and continued talking about stupid shit as we danced to the loud music.

We, Katsuki and I, found a table to sit at once see were bored of the dancing. Katsuki left to get some drinks so I waited for him while adding cringy photos to my Snapchat story.
"Oh, hello Y/n." A familiar voice said.
I turned around with a smug smile.
"Oh, hello Monoma." I said.
"Well, I wasn't expecting you to shown up here. And you look nice by the way." He said.
"Ah, well. Katsuki and I just thought we'd go just 'cuz." I said, "Speaking of Katsuki..."
Katsuki came back now, glaring daggers at Monoma. He handed a drink to me and sat down.
I sipped my drink loudly to try and distract the guys from their staring match.
"Don't slurp your drink like that, it's fuckin' disgusting." Katsuki said.
"Yeah, well, I got your attention back." I smiled, "You wanna blow this joint?"
"Yeah." Katsuki quickly finished his drink and got up.
"Oh, leaving already?" Monoma said.
"Yup, smell ya' later." I said, grabbed Katsuki's hand and we left the building.
"'Smell you later? Childish much?" Katsuki said.
I laughed as we got got into Katsuki's car. I turned the music on as he pulled the car out of the car park.
"We going home?" I asked.
"Yeah, but then we're leaving again." Katsuki smiled a little.
"Oh, and where would that be?" I asked.
"You'll just have to wait and see." He said.
"Aw, tell me~!" I said.
"Fine, we're going to your place where your mum has already packed your stuff to go hiking." Katsuki rolled his eyes as he told me.
I smiled happily, "Really? That's sounds so fun! Are we going to be camping overnight?"
He nodded his head with a slightly perverted smile.

"Have fun sweetie, and remember to use protection~!" Mum said as I left the house after getting my stuff and getting changed.
"Mum!!" I hissed at her as I closed the door.
Katsuki leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my room, "Don't worry I've packed protection."
"Katsuki!! Oh my god, shut up!!!" I punched Katsuki's arm and he just laughed at me. 

We got into Katsuki's car and put music on as we drove for quiet a while. I must've slept most of the way because it went by in a flash to me.
"We're here idiot, wake up." Katsuki shook me awake.
"Ah, okay." I mumbled.
I stretched my arms and legs as I got out the car. I looked up a tall mountain across from the car.
"Off we go then." Katsuki said and started towards a path near the bottom of the mountain.
I followed happily. I took photos of everything, especially Katsuki. His hair practically glowed in the dwindling sunlight.

"When are are stopping for the night?" I asked as I noticed the sun setting.
"Hmm, just a little further and we will reach a small camping space." Katsuki said.
"'Kay!"

I helped Katsuki set up the tent in a small clearing on the trees. Katsuki set up a fire while I rolled the sleeping bags out into the tent.
"Y/n, get out here idiot." Katsuki yelled.
"Oh, is the fire ready??" I asked excitedly as I joined him, "Ah, it's really warm~!"
"Yeah, yeah, go get the s'more stuff in my bag." Katsuki asked and I did.
I got the food and sat next to Katsuki. He handed me a warm s'more and ate it.
"Mmm, ish sho goosh!" I said through a mouth full of marshmallow.
"Oh, wow. You really are a kid, talking with your mouth full." Katsuki laughed at me.
I punched him in the shoulder playfully.
"Its getting kinda cold now, can we go in the tent?" I asked and Katsuki nodded.
He put out the fire and followed me into the tent.
Laid on my side on to of a sleeping bag, and looked at Katsuki, who did the same. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. His soft lips pressed against my own tenderly.
"I really do love you, Y/n." He whispered.
"Mmm, I love me too~" I said jokingly.
"Idiot." Katsuki said and moved me on top of him.
We kissed passionately, and Katsuki started to take my top off. We separated for a second just to do love each other's shirts. When his hand crawled up to my bra, I simply let him take it off.
"You weren't lying about protection, right?" I asked as his kisses moved to my neck.
"Nope~" he answered.

The next morning, I woke up in Katsuki's sleeping bag, with him also in it. I nuzzled my face into his warm chest before getting up and getting changed.
"Morning idiot..." Katsuki mumbled also getting up.
I made breakfast with Katsuki and we we started walking again not long after.

It felt like hours had passed before Katsuki stopped.
"Y/n... I have something to give you." He said seriously.
"Okay?" I looked at him uncertainty.
He got down on one knee and I suddenly realized what was happening.
"Y/n, you're an airheaded idiot. But, I still fell in a shit ton of love with you. You're beautiful, and the most important thing to me. After we graduate next year, I will do this again, with a proper ring... But for now, could you promise me you'll say yes when I do?" He said taking a small box from his pocket. Inside was a ring, a gorgeous one. It was rose gold with a small, pink jewel on it.
"...Idiot, of course I'll say yes." I said and Katsuki placed the ring on my finger.
I hugged him tightly then kissed him.

_____
Ahhh! It's the end!!!! Yay??
Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this shitty little story. I'm sorry it's unedited so far, I will edit it eventually though.
This took me longer then I thought to write this. I was gonna add a whole bunch of drama and shit, but then I was like 'wait, no, I can't write drama' lol.
I might add one extra chapter of, like, their life a few years from this. Maybe they have kids or something idk. But only if you readers want me to of course!!

Also, I published a new story. It's a splatoon one, so if you like that, please consider reading it. It's called 'Teenage Dirtbags'.

Thank for reading~~~ 💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕