10 (+Easter🐣special)

"Y/n, you wanna help make some Easter cookies for the cafe while you're here?" Bakugo's mum asked as I walked into her kitchen to get a drink.
"Yeah! Should I get Bakugo?" I asked the blonde.
"Mmm, nah. I wanna have a little chat, just the two of us." She said and winked at me.
"Okay, I'll just tell him I'll be in here."

I walked back into the kitchen and looked at all the things Ms. Bakugo had prepared.
"Right! You ready to get your bake on?" She said with a wide smile.
"Yup!" I said and we started preparing everything, "So, What did you wanna talk about?"
"Ah, that. You know how you guys are going to the dance now?" She said, "And my boy wants to buy you a dress right?"
"Yeah, he said we would go tomorrow maybe." I said, "I told him I could just wear one of my old ones, then he reminded me I don't own any fancy dresses. But I'm gonna make sure he lets me pay for some of the dress though."
She smiled at me, "You're a good kid."
We put the cookies in the oven.
"Come with me, Y/n." I followed Ms. Bakugo to her room, "I have an old dress from a school dance I went to with my hubby years ago. It should still be okay."
She opened her wardrobe and got out a box. She put it on the bed and opened it.
"Oh, it's so cute..." I said as she took a dress out the box. It was sleeveless and covered in white sequins.
(This is what the dress looks like btw, or at least the closest to what I was imagining)

"Yeah..." She looked at the dress with a nostalgic look on her face, ,"Well. I think you'll fit this, Wanna try it on?"
"Wait, really?" I said and she handed it to me.
"Yup! And I'll go see if the cookies are ready while you do that!" She left me in the room with the dress.

I put it on and looked in the mirror.
"Damn, gurl. You look fi~ine!" I said as I looked at myself. I wasn't wearing the right bra for this dress, especially since it was backless, but I still looked alright.
"Y/n, honey, are you dressed? Come out and show me!" Ms. Bakugo called.
"M'kay." I opened the door and went to the kitchen where the older blonde was making icing for the cooling cookies.
"Wow, you look better then I did on that dress." She said with a proud smile.
"Y/n, as pretty as you look, your bra is showing quiet a bit." Bakugo said entering the room.
"Bakubabe, shut up. And I look fucking amazing." I said to my boyfriend.
"I didn't say you looked bad." He said and walked over to me, "You gonna wear that to the dance."
"That she is." Bakugo's mum said.
"So we're not going shopping tomorrow?" Bakugo asked.
"Well, it's Easter Monday tomorrow. Why don't we just chill at my place and eat hot cross buns all day?" I said and wrapped my arms around Bakugo.
"Yeah okay. Saves me some money anyway." He said embracing me as well.
I stated into his red eyes for solid half a minute before Bakugo's mum brought us back to reality, "You guys wanna come over and decorate these cookies or do you two wanna keep getting lost in each others eyes?"
"Right. Sorry." I said and let go of Bakugo.

"You really do look nice in that dress." Bakugo said as I walked into his room after getting changed and decorating the cookies.
"Aw, thanks boo~" I said, sitting down next to Bakugo on the bed.
"Oh, wow. Ew, don't say that ever again. You sound like a cringy Insta star." He screwed his face up and stuck out his tongue in disgust.
"But boo~" I teased and lent on his shoulder.
"If your going to call me any kind of fucking 'pet name', it cannot be 'boo'. It's so cringy." He complained.
"Hmm, how about... Sugar-pie? Dumplin'? Baby-cakes? Honey?" I suggested jokingly and he grumbled at each one.
"Aaahhhh, they're so cliche. And why are they all food related?" He said and never me into his lap.
"I don't know." I said, "Oh! I've got one! How about firecracker~?"
He considered it for a second, "It's not as bad as the others. But still, it's shit."
"Aw, I think it's cute. Oh hey, can I call you 'Katsuki' then?" I asked.
"Yeah, do what you want." He said and laid back on the bed.
I laid down to on top of him. He pushed me to the side.
"You're heavy." He complained.
"Well that's just rude. I'm not that heavy." I fake pouted.
"Yeah, yeah. Can I have a kiss?" He asked.
"Oh, how polite! Just a peck." I said and kissed his forehead, "I should go. Mum'll want me home soon. See ya at school, Katsuki~!"

_____
Yo yo my bros.

Sorry I've been not updating anything lately (except for some haikyuu stuff in my one shots book).
I was kind of busy planning a Tsukki x Yamaguchi (from haikyuu) book and I was also fiddling with the idea of a Tsukki x Reader. Anywho, I'm back to working on this and my Shinsou x reader book for a bit.I might even get a chapter of my Kiri x Baku book. Who knows?

Anyway, I wanna say thanks to whoever reads my shitty writing and thanks for putting up with it.

Ok.

Also next chapter will be longer and may include smut. Maybe. I'll put warnings of it does.

Love you guys.

Thanks for reading~ 💕💖💕💖💕