6

"Who was that y/n?" Dad asked once the front door was closed and we were back inside.
"Bakugo? Didn't I tell you?" I said as my father walked closer to me so he was only a few centimeters from my face. I could smell his vile breath and see every crease and wrinkle in his disgusting face.
"Don't speak to me that way!" Dad said and rose his hand to slap me. Just as it was coming down I grabbed his wrist. He tried to escape my grip but I wasn't going to let up.
"What you do if I let you hit me, then I contacted the police? Hmm? Wouldn't leave you in the best position, would it?" I said.
"W-watch your actions girl!" Dad yelled still struggling to release his hand.
"NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I yelled, "I've really had enough... You need to fix your life. Now."
"Y/n, sweetie, what happenin--" Mum walked in the room and gasped as she saw what was happening.
I let go of dad quickly and ran behind mum.
"H-he was going to hit me..! I was s-so scared, mum..." I started crying and sobbing behind mum. She turned around and rubbed my back reassuringly. The tears were fake, but I was just done with my dad. Crying and being scared was the only way to deal with this though so I had to pretend to get my views across.
"Sweetie, sweetie... It's okay... John! Why would you try and hit y/n? Your really out of it today! Sleep somewhere else tonight!  I'm sure one of your side hoes won't mind taking you in for the night!" Mum yelled at dad. A small, subtle smile crawled onto my face but I got rid of it as soon as it came as to not have any faults in my acting.
Dad stormed out and flames the front door closed.
"M-mum... Am... I ruining our family? Is it my fault..?" I asked. Self-blame, a secret technique I use to get some people to feel sorry for me.
"No! Absolutely not! If anything, your the only one keeping this family together. But maybe..." Mum left the last sentence. But it's not like she needed to continue it.
She sighed and hugged me again, "Why don't you go get some sleep? I'll make pancakes for tomorrow's breakfast, 'kay?"
I nodded and went upstairs.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed wiping my tears away. Maybe they were slightly real now that I thought about it... But I didn't get much time to think about it as I got a message.

BaKuHo

>u ok?

Aw r u worried~?<

>Fuck off of course I am bitch

Well, me and my dad almost had a smack down  :/<
I would have won<

>Sure sure but why?

U really wanna know?<

>Why would I ask if I didn't

Tru<
But too bad I don't feel like typing all that shit out :P<

>then in coming over

Whaaaat?<
Ur not seemed<
Serious*<
Stupid autocorrect<

>is ur room on the second for?

???<
Yeah?<

>open ur window I'll be there in 5

Really...<
Ur fucking crazy -__-<

Bakugo didn't text after that and decided to open my window. I leaned out the window seal while I waited and let the night breeze flow through my messy hair.
"He's not serious... Is he?" I asked myself.