A/N (kinda important i guess)

Hey hey it's ya bro!
This is gonna sound really annoying if you actually like reading this story, but it's going on hold for a bit. I'm really, really sorry, but I started yet another book called 'Your warmth' (I know, cringy) and I'm kinda really excited to write it and stuff, so infill that book finishes, this'll be on hold. Sorry.
'Your warmth' won't be that long of a book but it might take a while.
Anyway, about the new book. It's a bakushima/kiribaku fanfic were they do this training thing. You know what? I'll just slap the prologue right here for yous.

_____

Aizawa-sensei, as always, came to class just as the bell went, not late but not early either.
"Alright class. I have a few announcements." He said taking a piece of paper from his back pocket, "First, we're having a two week training thing. You'll be partnered up with someone, random choice, and have to spend two weeks in certain weather conditions."
"Wow, that sounds fun~! I wonder who I'll be paird with!!" Mina said excitedly.
"Yeah!" Half the class agreed.
"Tch, whatever." Bakugo mumbled.
"Come on bro! It will be fun!" Kirishima said to his best friend.
"So long as I'm not paired with Deku..." Bakugo grumbled and Kirishima just smiled.
'Bakugo is so cute when he's angry...' Kirishima thought.
"And now, for the pairings. Pay attention, I don't wanna say this twice. Asui and Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu and Jirou, Bakugo and Kirishima, Midoriya and Todoroki, Hagakure and Oojiro, Uraraka and Mina, Koda and Shoji, Denki and Sero, Aoyama and Sato, Mineta and Iida." Aizawa said.
"Hey, we're paired up!" Kirishima said playfully punching Bakugo in the shoulder.
"It's not the worst pairing or whatever..." Bakugo said, struggling a bit to hide his blushing face.
'Just my luck, being partnered with my crush... I should be happy, dammit. I know I'm going to mess something up though...' Bakugo panicked in his head, but not an inch of his growing anxiety showing on his face.
"I have different forms for each of you so make sure to get your own and not done one else's. You have the rest of today and tomorrow off to get ready, then Wednesday is when it starts." Aizawa said and have Iida the forms to hand out for everyone.

"Hey, Bakugo, wanna go to shops with me? I need to buy some of the stuff we need to bring." Kirishima asked Bakugo as they left the school.
"I would, but the old hag wants me to clean the house since I don't have anything I need to buy and there's no school." Bakugo said.
"Ah, s'cool, bro. See ya Wednesday?" Kirishima said waving his hand goodbye.
"Whatever." Bakugo said and walked away with his middle finger up. Kirishima didn't take any offense by it though. He knew it was just Bakugo being Bakugo.

_____

I know, I'm shit for putting this book on hold and I really am sorry if you read this and liked it but it will be back.... eventually.

Anyway,
Thanks for reading and understanding~~ 💕💖💕💗💕💖💕