2

School was finally finished for the day. I got out of my seat and stretched before packing my laptop in my bag. Since I already had my laptop I could hear straight to the new cafe I found. But would Bakugo be okay if I became a regular there..? I pondered my thought a bit before I was distracted by my best friend Kyoka poking my shoulder.
"Whatcha looking so serious over?" She asked taking out only one earphone. She just couldn't live without them could she...
"Well..." I explained my situation and she nodded.
"Just go? Why does Bakugo getting pissed off stop you? He gets mad at everything." She said simply, "Well, I gotta go. I've got band practice with Kami, Sero and Momo."
"Yeah I know. Go have fun~" I winked at her and she blushed knowing I was referring to her crush on Momo. It was the whole reason she joined the band.
I handed in one last thing to my maths teacher before heading out of the class. Outside the room was something I wasn't expecting. Katsuki Bakugo.
"Waiting for someone?" I asked curiously.
He said nothing for a while and just looked at me. But it wasn't his usual 'look'. He looked... softer then usual. I mean, he still had a frown but it wasn't as intense. As he looked at me, he played with his lip piercing, it was a silver hoop piercing on the left side of his lower lip.
"You coming to the shitty shop?" He asked grumpily.
"I was thinkin' 'bout it, why?" I answered and raised an eyebrow.
"Tch, mum said if you were I should walk you some shit to say sorry for her. They damn hag Can T do shit for herself...." He said in a classic angry Bakugo tone.
"Haha, really? But you already gave me the cookie?" I said.
He shrugged, "ya coming or not?" He started walking off and I jogged a little to catch up with him.
While walking I decided to memorize his facial features. Something I do when I'm bored and with another human. I looked over his surprisingly soft face. He had a piercing in his right eyebrow and 3 matching ones in each ear. His lips were the perfect shade of pink and they looked soft, like they'd be good for kissing.
Bakugo turned his head so he facing me and stopped.
"The fuck you staring at?" He growled.
"You." I said bluntly and smiled.
"Why?"
"'Cause your kinda cute. Why else would I be staring?" I answered innocently. His cheeks became dusted with pink and he turned his head and stormed off. Another strange habit of mine, making others embarrassed, and mostly not on purpose.
I laughed a little and chased after him. This time I walked a little behind so I wouldn't be cought staring again. Only now did I realise what a muscular build he had. He wasn't super muscly but he was a little. I could at least see he had strong arms since he was wearing a black tank top.

The rest of the short walk was quiet and we finally arrived at the cafe. He went behind the counter and into a separate room while I went straight to the counter to order something. His mum was there so I didn't have to wait for him to get ready. I looked at the menu again because I wanted something chocolatey today.
"Hello again!" Bakugo's female doppelganger greeted me.
"Hi! Can I please have a... regular hot chocolate?" I said and pulled out my sad wallet.
"You'll have to wait for Katsuki to be ready if you want that, he'll only be a minute though. I can't seem to work that darn machine..." She said taking the money I held out for her and started mumbling to herself.
"That's okay." I said and went to the side to wait.
Before I could unlock my phone, Bakugo walked out what I assumed was a change room as he was now wearing the simple uniform. A white shirt and black pants.
"Katsuki! Hot chocolate for your friend!!" Bakugo's mum yelled from somewhere within the store.
He just huffed in response and quickly got to work.

"Here." Bakugo said as he placed a hot chocolate on the counter next to me.
"Thanks~ smells delicious~" I complimented as I took the warm drink. He nodded and started to serve the small line of customers, just the old couple and students from yesterday.
I went to the same seat as yesterday and opened my laptop. I'd gotten about three quarters of my english work done but was stuck on the last part.
Someone walked through the door and it got Bakugo's attention. He looked a little like Bakugo but older, with glasses and with brown hair. And kinder looking.
"Katsuki, your shifts over now? Usually you escape this place as soon as I'm through the door?" The kind looking man said and made his way behind the counter.
"Tch, do you want me to hate this job or something, dad?" He responded. The older man just laughed and went into what I think is the change rooms and Bakugo followed.

They both emerged moments later. Bakugo was now back in his tank top and cargo pants while the man wore the cafe's uniform.
I went back to my work expecting Bakugo to leave the little cafe but I was wrong. Instead, he dragged a chair over and sat across from me. I peeked over my laptop and raised an eyebrow in question of his actions.
"What you doin'?" He asked lazily.
"English assignment. And you?" I asked back.
He played with his lip piercing for a second before answering, "Planing to get you back..."
"For what?" I asked. I couldn't even think of anything I've done.
"Why should I tell you?" He said and rested his cheek in his hand.
"Hmm... Okay I guess. Well I'll work for maybe another 5 or so minutes before leaving so make that staring last."
I heard a slight huff from Bakugo and was wondering if I should assume that was a small laugh or not. For some reason I smiled more while working knowing that Bakugo was there.
He picked up my phone that was placed next to my laptop and opened it.
"Password?" He said.
"Uh? It's XXXX?" I answered.
"Honest much..."
"Not like I got anything to hide... Oh, wait! Don't open wattpad, for your own good." I said and interrupted myself. I didn't really care if he saw what was in my library but I didn't think he'd want his eyes scarred like that.
He put my phone down after a minute of doing something and went back to staring at me.
"Omg, why is he so obsessed with her??"
"Urgh, I know!"
"She's not even that good looking!"
Some whiney voices said from behind. Clearly they whisper yelling so I could hear them. I was about to turn around and confront them but Bakugo beat me to the chase.
"Oi!" He said in almost a half yell, "we don't take lightly to rude customers!"
The students looked at a loss for words which made Bakugo smirk. I laughed a little. I checked the time and turned my laptop off.
"I gotta go. Mum's gonna want me to make dinner soon." I said standing up, "See ya!"
"Whatever..." Bakugo muttered and pulled out his phone. As he did, it 'dinged' like he got a message or something. He sighed and looked behind him. His mother was there, with her phone out and with a raised eyebrow.
"Lemme walk you home. The hag won't let me live if I don't." He said Tripoli stomping out the door. I laughed yet again and waved a little to Bakugo's mum. She smiled back as I followed after Bakugo.

We walked in silence down the footpath. Unlike those 'comfortable silences' you read about it see in movies, this was awkward. I'm usually able to not feel awkward or embarrassed no matter what but this situation was different somehow.
"So... When are you gonna get me back for whatever I did?" I asked attempting to make conversation. Bakugo smirked a little at my question and for some reason I felt scared.
"How about... Now?" He said and stopped in his tracks. He turned to me and pushed me against a wall. He placed a arm against the wall trapping kabe-don style. He was so close our noses almost touched. I felt the heat rise in my face and knew I was redder then Bakugo's eyes currently.
"W-what are you..?" I stuttered embarrassed by the situation. What was it about Bakugo that made me so... awkward? And weak?
"Payback for you calling me cute." He said and, damn, his voice sounded extra nice right now. Like, before it was pleasant hear and stuff but now, it sounded so sexy, especially paired with that smirk. He put his forehead against mine and whispered in my ear.
"Don't call me cute again or I'll have to punish you."
I was just starting to realise how much I was actually enjoying this fearful moment when Bakugo pulled away from me.
"I'm guessing you can walk the rest of the way home?" He said with his back to me as he walked the way we just came.
"Uh... Yeah." Was all that managed to slip through my still confused and slightly shocked mouth.
I realised Bakugo was practically gone by the time I said that and continued walking.

_____
Would Bakugo act differently if he didn't have his quirk? Or if he had a different, weaker quirk?

Lol idk. That what I was thinking when I thought this shit up I guess.

Also ease remember I'm too lazy to edit this stuff so comment if something is wrong lol.

Anyway,
Thanks for reading~~ 💕