7

I woke up slowly. I realised there someone in bed with me and I went into a small panic. But before I slapped the shit out of some random person, I remembered Bakugo coming over.
"Are you awake yet?" He asked as he saw me roll over to face him.
"What time is it?" I mumbled.
"Who knows." Bakugo said. He wrapped his arms around me again and nestled his head the crook of my neck.
"You know cuz the clocks on that side of the bed idiot!" I said and sat up in the bed and crawled over Bakugo who just mumbled something about not giving a fuck.
"Shit! We're gonna be late!!" I half yelled and jumped off the bed.
"You're gonna be late. Don't feel like gettin' up." Bakugo said.
"Um, no. You forget this is my house?" I said and started rushing around and finding clothes.
"Urgh..." Bakugo rolled over so his face was on the pillow.
"Whatever. I'm at least gonna get to school on time." I said and chucked my shirt in a clothes basket hidden in the corner of my room.
I heard rather then saw Bakugo move so he was facing me. I had my back to him and I looked over my shoulder at him.
"What?" He asked with a smug look.
I rolled my eyes.
"Nothing." I said and started to take my bra off, then my pants. That's when I heard the blankets moving and checked on Bakugo. He was facing the other way now and on his phone. The tops of his ears were pink so I assumed he was blushing.
'He's totally got a boner. Idiot.' I thought as picked up a towel and went to the bathroom.

I came back to my room after my shower to find it empty. I quickly got changed and went downstairs. Bakugo was looking in the pantry.
"Hey, hey. You only get breakfast if you're going to school. Otherwise you can leave." I said snatching a cereal box from him.
"Oi. I was gonna have some of that..." He grumbled and sat at the table.
I ate breakfast fast and did my hair, then spent longer then I should've trying to find the keys.
"I'm going now. You've gotta go to the cafe today right?" I said picking up my bag, "There are spare keys outside under the plant pot so please lock up when you leave. I'll know if you are something, bye~!" I kissed Bakugo on the cheek, surprising him and left. I closed the door and made my way down the street to school with a genuinely happy smile on my face.

"Kyoka!!!" I said once Kyoka came out of her house.
"Oh, are we walking together today?" She asked.
"We are now!" I smiled and linked arms with my friend as we walked to school.
"Why're you so happy?" She asked them raised anan eyebrow, "Something to do with Bakugo?"
"Mhmm, don't tell anyone. He slept over last night." I explained.
"I'm guessing you two didn't play truth and dare and tell ghost stories?" Kyoka smirked.
"Oh, you know there wasn't any ghost stories. There was kissing, then confessions, then kissing again... and a bit more kissing." I said and Kyoka rolled her eyes.
"Who confessed first? And how?"
"Bakugo. Called me an air-head at the same time." I said remembering everything.
"Of course he did." Kyoka sighed, "Since you don't have a big sister or brother to assess of Bakugo is okay for you, I guess that'll be my job."
"Aw, thanks big sis~!" I joked.

School was over fast. Bakugo never showed up. Didn't expect him to. I went down the familiar roads to the little cafe I found to be my new favourite cafe.
The bell over the door dinged as I walked in to see a tired looking Bakugo leaning over the cafe's counter.
"Jeez, you wall slow." Bakugo said and I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. Mmm, green tea and that lovely cake of yours please." I said and handed Bakugo the money.
I sat down at my usual table and got out my laptop. Bakugo came over and gave me my drink and I started my homework. About 30 minutes into writing stuff for history, someone sat opposite me.
"Hey Y/n." They said and I looked up to see a classmate of mine, Monoma.
"Oh, hi Monoma." I said with a smile. I hated him but I wasn't about to make an enemy of him. He was rich and could easily get me expelled. He'd done it to countless other students and I wasn't about to be apart of that group.
"What are you doing here of all places?" He asked and motioned around the cafe.
"Um, well--" I was about to say something when Bakugo rather forcefully placed a plate with the cake I ordered next to my laptop. I said thanks then he and Monoma had a bit of staring contest before one of them finally said something.
"Have to order something before sitting down." Bakugo said.
"Ah, I'm just dropping in to ask Y/n Something then I'll be leaving." Monoma said with an smug looking smile.
Bakugo grumbled and walked away.
"What did you want to ask?" I asked Monoma.
"Schools having a dance next week, I wanted to know if you'll go with me. We'd have dinner first then take a limo to the dance." He said.
"Oh, um, I was kinda thinking about staying home and, um, sorry?" I said awkwardly. I didn't want to offend him.
"Ah, that's to bad then. See ya at school." He shrugged and left.
I watched him walk all the way out the shop before turning to see Bakugo watching me intently from the counter. I shrugged at him and started eating.
"The hell was that about?" Bakugo said as he walked over got his table and sat down.
"Wanted me to go to the dance with him." I sighed, "Not really interested in the dance."
"Really?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, always stinks in the gymnasium, especially when half the school's gathered there and everyone's wearing perfume and shit. Makes my head spin." I explained, "And I don't have any dresses anyway."
Bakugo huffed then got up and went back to the counter. I smiled as I watched him walk.
"Did you want to go with me?" I asked.
"Tch, no." He said and I laughed.

Bakugo was walking me home when if it a text. I checked it and immediately stopped.

Kyooooka

>help
>I asked Momo on a date
>And I kinda said it was
gonna be a double date
this Saturday .-.
>with you and Bakugo
>^^;

Girl<
Omg<
Finally<

>ur not mad I made it a
double date..?

I'm not<
Baku on yhe other hand...<
Lemme ask him real quick<

>omg thanks

"Bakugo, you free this Saturday?" I asked Bakugo.
"Yeah? Why?" He asked back.
"Um, well, wanna go on a double date?"
"Who else is gonna be there?" He asked and looked at my phone.
"Kyoka and Momo. Please Bakubro, she'll need my support." I said.
"Fine." He said.
"Thanks~" I said and kissed Bakugo's cheek and continued walking.

Kyooooka

He said yes<

>thank god
>the mall at 10 am
>I gtg mama has made
dinner
>Thanks

No probs~<

____
Woah. A chapter. Or a fixed chapter ^^;
Next one will be longer and cuter and have MomoJirou~~ 💕

Sorry I've been gone for so long :/
I was gonna discontinue this then I reread some of it and was like 'lol nah this is fun to write'

Thank you so much for reading!💕! 💕! 💕!💕