4

"You finally came." Bakugo greeted me at the door to his house.
"I'm 5 minutes early though?" I said.
"Still late. Come in." He walked away from the doorway so I could come inside. It was a cute little home. I assume Bakugo didn't have a choice in the decorations of the house as everything was cute and pink.
"Love the decor." I said finding a shelf with pictures in frames on it. There were pictures of Bakugo and his family from what would have been quiet a few years ago. He still had an angry look about him when he was young.
"The hag decorated the house. Didn't let me or dad have a choice in it..." Bakugo said picking up one of the stuffed animals placed around the front room with disgust.
"I think it's cute! Anyway, when are we baking?" I asked.
"When mum comes home with the ingredients." He said and started walking off. I followed behind quickly.
We walked trough a hallway littered with doors. One was open and I looked inside and saw Bakugo's father sitting on a couch watching tv. He waved and smiled at me and I did the same.
Finally Bakugo stopped. He opened a door and revealed what I could only describe as a goth-emo person's bedroom.
"This is your room? What are you, some kind of goth?" I said walking into the room.
"Fuck off. Ah, don't touch that!" Bakugo said then snatched a book from my hands that I had picked up.
"What? You hiding something~?" I teased and snatched it back with a smirk. Bakugo tried to get it back but I moved just before he could reach it, "Ah~ what could be in this book that makes you so made, Bakubro~?"
"Just, urgh, don't open it!!" He grumbled and jumped forwards to get the book, to which I stepped back. Unfortunately, my coordination is not the best and I tripped over my own foot.
Another unfortunate thing was that Bakugo also tripped. And landed on me. One hand just missed snacking me in the face and landed next to it while the other wasn't so lucky, well, not lucky for me at least.
"Getting a little touchy-feely there Bakubro." I said with a slight laugh to try and hide the blush crawling on my face. His other hand was placed on my breast.
"Idiot, you shouldn't have fallen!" He mumbled.
"Sorry to interrupt, but, uh..." someone said from the doorway. We looked over and saw Bakugo's mum and a boy. I looked a little closer at the other person with Ms. Bakugo and noticed it was Kirishima. The only other person of seen Bakugo hang out with at school.
Bakugo hastily got up and so did I once he was off me.
"I bumped into Kirishima at the shops and he said he wanted to join you in baking." Bakugo's mum said, "I'll just be five minutes in the kitchen then you kids can take it over so just wait here for a sec." She walked away leaving an awkward silence hanging around the three of us. It wasn't because I didn't really know Kirishima or anything, he was a friend to everyone in our grade really. No one hated him, like, how could you? The awkwardness was most likely because of the combination of people here. Me, who likes to mess with people occasionally, Bakugo, who is an angry puppy, and Kirishima, who is a good, happy person.
"Sorry about interrupting... Whatever that was." Kirishima broke the silence.
"Tch, it wasn't what it looked like idiot." Bakugo grumbled.
"Aw, really~?" I teased. Bakugo just glared while Kirishima laughed.
Kirishima somehow roped Bakugo into a regular conversation, well, the most Bakugo said to any question was 'tch'.
While they, or Kirishima, were talking I opened the book I still had possession of. It was an art book with a variety of pictures in it. There were pretty water-coloured landscapes, realistic lead-pencil portraits, and one picture that particularly caught my interest.
"Hey, is this me?" I asked holding the book up for Bakugo and Kirishima to see.
"Woah, that so good! Did you draw that Bakugo?" Kirishima said.
"Shit, give that back!!" Bakugo yelled and took the book back.
"Well, is it me~?" I asked.
"What do you think?!" He growled.
"Wait, y/n, what kind of a relationship are you with Bakugo?" Kirishima said as if he only realised he had no idea.
"Lovers!" I said quickly before Bakugo because I knew it would fuck him up.
"Hell no!!" Bakugo yelled and he was blushing like hell.
"Haha, so wait, what?" Kirishima said through laughs.
"We're just friends. Just." Bakugo said.
"With benefits~~" I added.
"No!" Bakugo yelled and threw a pillow at me.
Both me and Kirishima were laughing now.
"The kitchens free!!" Bakugo's mum yelled from outside the room.
"Tch, let's just make these cakes so you two can leave..." Bakugo got up and left quickly.
Kirishima and I followed still giggling like two school girls over guys.

_____
This the recipe I'm gonna use, next chapter cause I didn't want this chapter to be too long :/
Recipe:
Ingredients
1 cup self-raising flour
3 tbs cocoa powder
250 g butter
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs
Icing
1 cup icing sugar sifted
1 tsp cocoa powder sifted
1 dash milk
2 tsp butter softened
Method
STEP 1 In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, sugar, vanilla essence and melted butter.
STEP 2 Add eggs and mix together for 1 minute.
STEP 3 Pour into a lined cake tin and bake for 25 - 35 minutes at 160C.
STEP 4 If the cake springs back it's cooked. Do not overcook.
STEP 5 Icing: Mix together icing sugar, cocoa, milk and butter.
STEP 6 Ice cake once it has cooled.

I hope this chapter will entertain you enough until I publish the next chapter (most likely next week).

Thanks for reading~~ 💕