9

"Bakugo! I just remembered something!" I said suddenly as Bakugo and I laid on the couch at my home.
"Woah, the world must be ending." Bakugo said not looking up from his phone.
"Oh fuck off. Anyway! There was a rumour going around you had a tattoo on the back on one of your knees, is it true?" I asked.
"Back of my knee? Hah, nice try. It's just above my hip." He said.
My eyes widened, "Wait, really? Lemme seee!"
I crawled across the couch to Bakugo and lifted his shirt up. Underneath his top, was indeed a tattoo. A tattoo of a crescent moon, with roses wrapped around it.
"Oohh~! Nice!" I said tracing a rough outline of the tattoo.
"Mhmm." He somehow said smuggly, "Oi, stop. That tickles."
"Oh, you're ticklish, are you~?" I said and threatened to tickle Bakugo.
He slapped my hand away, "Fuck off."
I pouted and wrapped myself around Bakugo. Before I could get to comfy though, I heard a knock at the door.
I sighed as I got up and opened the door.
"Hello~!" An annoying voice sang as I opened the door. It was Monoma.
"Oh, hi...!" I said awkwardly.
"Who is it?" Bakugo yelled from the couch.
"Monoma." I yelled back. I heard the creeks of the old couch as Bakugo stood up and stomped his way to the door. I sighed yet again, something was going to go down.
"Oh, Bakugo? What are you doing here?" Monoma asked sounding a little angry.
"I'm sorry, am I not allowed at my girlfriend's house?" Bakugo said with emphasis on 'girlfriend', which made me blush a little.
"Mhmm... Anyway, Y/n, are you still not going to the dance?" Monoma said, ignoring Bakugo.
"Um, uh, I'm not. Also... If I was going, it, uh, wouldn't be with a jerk like you..." I said, mumbling the last part, but unfortunately Monoma heard.
"Oh, really now?" He said, "I guess I'm not wanted then."
He turned around and left rather quickly.
"Would it be illegal if I fucking punched that snob in his face?" Bakugo asked as I closed the door.
"Hey, should we go to the dance, just to piss off Monoma?" I asked once we were sitting on the couch again.
"Is that the only way we can piss him off legally?" Bakugo asked.
"Probably." I said.
"Then let's go get you a dress and fuck that dance up." Bakugo said.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Mmm, I love you~"
"I know." He replied smuggly.
"Oi, say you love me back!!" I whined.
Bakugo grabbed my chin a made it so I was facing him, "Only for a kiss."
I adjusted myself so I was sitting on Bakugo's lap. I placed a hand on one of his cheeks.
"Only one, then you gotta tell me you love me~!" I said then gently placed my lips on his. I felt Bakugo slide a hand up the back of my shirt and pulled away so I could talk.
"Just a kiss you said."
"Fine." He pouted, "I love you. I fuckin' love you."
"Oh, you trying to get another kiss?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Maybe. Who knows?" Bakugo said with his signature smirk.
As I went in for another kiss, the front door opened.
"Oh, hey kiddos. Sorry for interrupting~ Wanna stay for dinner Bakugo?" Mum said as she entered.
I felt my face heat up as mum walked into the kitchen.
"You're mum's pretty chill about this." Bakugo said.
"No shit." I said and buried my face into Bakugo's chest, "Mmm, she's so embarrassing."
"Should we help her make dinner then?" Bakugo asked.

"So, I'm guessing you guys are 'official' now?" Mum asked as we were eating.
I looked at Bakugo. He shrugged.
"I guess. Are you, uh, okay with that?" I asked mum.
"Of course I am! Bakugo, please come over and help me with dinner whenever you like!" Mum said.
"Right then Ms. L/n." Bakugo said.
"Wow, suck up much?" I said to Bakugo, and he kicked me under the table.
Mum smiled softly, "You guys are so cute. Bakugo, I'll give you my grandma's ring to give to Y/n when you propose soon enough."
"Mum!" I said embarrassed, while Bakugo blushed a little, "We've been together for, like, not even a week!"
"Ah, the wedding will be amazing, you'll be gorgeous in those mermaid tail dresses, or maybe even a shorter dress would be cute!" Mum said excitedly.
"Oh my god, mum shut up!" I whined.
"I'd prefer the shorter dress I think." Bakugo said to mum.
"Yeah! Those cute little puffy skirt ones!" Mum said.
"Aaahhh, I hate you guys!!!" I said and buried my blushing face in my hands.
"Oh come on Y/n, I'm sure you wanna see Bakugo in a nice suit." Mum said to me.
"...heh. That'd be a sight to see." I said.
"Just so you'd know, I'd look fucking amazing." Bakugo said smuggly.
"Yeah, I have no doubt about that." I replied.
"Adorable~!" Mum squealed, "Anyway, are you staying the night Bakugo?"
"Hmm, yeah, I'll just have to leave early." Bakugo answered.

It was around midnight that Bakugo decided to wake me up.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Ya'think we will get married one day?" Bakugo asked.
"Well, who knows. I'm not one to think much of the future but it'd be pretty cool if I was to marry you." I said
"Yeah?" Bakugo rolled into his side so he was facing me.
"Yep."
"Would you want kids?" Bakugo asked.
I rolled in my side to face him, "No thanks. Unless we adopt. I'm not getting pregnant."
"I thought you'd say that." He said then moved closer to me so our chests were touching then kissed my forehead.
"we should have an inside wedding. Not a church though, that's to boring." I said.
"We should have those friends of yours that are in a band play at the wedding?" Bakugo added.
"Oh, and the honeymoon! Where do you wanna go?" I asked.
"Hmm. How about... Hawaii? Or maybe... Australia? France?" Bakugo said.
I looked at Bakugo and smiled.
"I love you."
"Yeah. I love you too." Bakugo kissed my forehead again, "G'night idiot."

_____
I have nothing to say lol.
Anywho!
Thanks for reading~~ 💕💖💕💖