5

"My god why do you make such a mess?!" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima's cake mixture spilled a little on the counter.
"Sorry, sorry! I'll clean it!!" Kirishima laughed as he wiped the mess.
I laughed, they were fun to watch. Kind of like a cringy gay sitcom.
"Bakuho, what do I do next?" I said slipping in the hilarious nickname I gave him.
"What wAS THAT BITCH?!!" He yelled, already being angry at Kiri and unfortunately catching the nickname.
"Bakuho!! Yeeeesssss!" Kirishima said through giggles.
"Nothing my darling~!" I teased and battered my eyelashes innocently causing Bakugo to blush a little.
"I fucking swear if you don't stop that I'm throwing Kirishima's shitty mixture at you!" He yelled, even louder and angrier.
"My god if you make a mess in here imma beat the crap out of you Katsuki!!" Ms. Bakugo called for another room and I laughed more, as did Kirishima.
"Sorry, sorry~ but seriously, what's the next step?" I said wiping away small tears from laughter.
"You prepare the fuckin' cake pan shit then dump the mixture in and chuck it in the shitty oven, 'kay?" He said grumpily.
"Aw, are you mad?" I said in a fake whiney voice.
"Fuck off and start making some icing." Bakugo said and I complied.

The cakes were finally done and ready to eat. My cake turned out fine, and it tasted just as it looked; average. Kirishima's on the other hand was an entirely different story.
His has somehow looked charcoal black on the outside and been undercooked inside.
"How the fuck did you even do this Kirishima... It's actually amazing how much you failed at this." Bakugo had said when he cut into Kirishima's cake.
Bakugo's cake was delicious. It's flavour melted right in my tongue, and it's texture was perfect.
"Bakugo, how did you make this? I followed everything you did but you're tastes ten times better!" I said.
"Of course it does bitch, I made it after all." He answered smugly. I just rolled my eyes and took another slice of his cake, and Kirishima did likewise.
"I never knew you were so good in the kitchen. But now the real question is, is he as good in bed?" Kirishima said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Wouldn't you like to know shitty hair." Bakugo said.
"Oh, no I'm good. But I'm sure y/n'd like to know~" Kirishima nudged my ribcage with his pointy elbows.
"Hmm, no I assume all his talent is wasted in the kitchen." I said and shugged my shoulders.
"Ill have you know I'm fucking amazing." Bakugo said getting a little angry.
"Oh~ so he has experience~?" I asked teasingly.
"Fuck off. But I know someone who does." Bakugo grumbled then looked Kirishima in the eye. Kiri turned a slight shade of red.
"Don't bring that up! I was drunk!" Kirishima defended.
"Well who was the lucky one then?" I asked Bakugo knowing that Kirishima wouldn't answer.
"Kaminari." Bakugo said. I almost choked on my cake when he said it.
"Look, we were drunk, okay?! Kami took some of his dad's drinks over to my house and, well... I hardly remember so it doesn't even count." Kiri panicked.
Some people may have been confused or disgusted, but, oh Lord, I was not. My fujoshi brain only had one question.
"Top or bottom?" I asked a little too seriously.
"What? I'm not answering that!" The embarrassed mess said shaking his head.
"I see... Bottom..." I whispered to myself, but loud enough for Bakugo to hear. He smirked a little and laughed.
"Hey, don't just assume things!" Kiri said in a panic pretty much confirming my suspicions.
"Haha, sure okay~" I laughed stuffing more cake in my mouth.

Kirishima left not long after that and it left me and Bakugo in an awkward silence.
"Bakugo...." I said and looked up at him.
"What?" He asked.
"It's just that, well, why are you still single? I'm pretty sure most of the girls in school, and other schools for that matter, have a major crush on you..." I said as the thought came to me.
"'Cause I'm pretty sure the one I like is just messing with me and doesn't like me back." He answered.
"Wait, you have a crush?!" I said excitedly. I did feel a little... hurt when Bakugo said he liked someone, not sure why, but I did.
"And apparently she's a fuckin' airhead as well as an asshole." He said as he face palmed.
"What do you mean?" I asked unsure of Bakugo's meaning.
"Maybe if you were a bit smarter you'd know. But you're not so you'll just never know." He said.
"Hey! I'm one of the best students in our grade!" I said, "And maybe if you were braver and confessed I would know that way, 'cause I'm pretty sure she'd be to scared to reject you."
"Tch, she certainly seems like she's not scared of me though."
"Hmm... So you must talk with her a lot then... I'll just have to stalk you at school and see which girls you talk to!" I said formulating a plan.
"And what if the girl turned out to be... Lets see... Your pink haired friend? Would you get jealous?" Bakugo asked.
"Uh, I'm pretty sure you want to murder her... But maybe I would who knows. It could be a struggle to watch my precious Bakuho chatting with other girls~!" I teased as to avoid answering his question. Of course I'd be jealous, it's Bakugo we're talking about. I mean, I thought he was hot and stuff but then I became his friend. And I think starting to harvest a real crush on him. But I'd never in a million years say that out loud. Some thing are ment to just be thought. It'd be horrible if I ruined the strange friendship we have. Thought a raced through my head as I checked my watch.
"I should go now Bakubro. Thanks again for today, was fun. See ya tomorrow!" I said and Bakugo walked me to the door.
"Oh are you leaving now? Let Katsuki walk you home. It's dark out so it'll be safer sweetie." Ms. Bakugo said and Bakugo sighed.
"Of course, thank you." I said as Bakugo ushered me out the door.

The walk was silent and we finally came across my street.
"I can walk by myself from here. Thanks fo--" I started to say as I turned round to face Bakugo.
"Y/n? Who's that?" Someone interrupted. I froze as I recognised the voice.
"Um-- this is Bakugo... He's a friend from school..." I said quietly and my drunk father walked right to us. He grabbed my arm and yanked me out the way so he was standing face to face with Bakugo.
Bakugo was a good couple inches taller then my dad, but my dad was broader in the shoulders... and gut.
"You haven't been doing anything suspicious with my daughter have you, boy?" Dad asked.
I thought Bakugo would take this as an opportunity to get back at me for teasing him today but instead he shook his head
"Nope." Bakugo said simply. My dad looked him right in the eyes and Bakugo looked right back, "Well, I should be going sir." Bakugo said then looked past my father at me. I was standing a little ways away looking down at the ground not wanting to interfere. He looked at me with concern so I did my best to smile. It was a sad, pitiful smile but unfortunately it was the best I could do. For a second, I saw a glint of pity for me from Bakugo. Perhaps he realised why I always out of the house. Who knows...

_____
Hey hey. Took longer than I thought to finish this sorry. But that may have been because my stupid brain keeps giving me story ideas and I keep writing them down and neglecting my current stories ^^;
Anyways, if you want, I'm going to publish a new story soon, it's not a fanfic tho. It's an original story. It should be up before Xmas but idk. I'll keep you posted on it I guess~
As always,
Thanks for reading~~ 💕

(Also the next chapter might have abuse and other stuffs... But I might get rid of it if you want, just comment and I'll change it up a bit, 'kay?)