3

What a your favourite tea? Like green tea or black tea? Cuz I like camomile but everyone else I know hates it...
Also what does coffee taste like because I need some thing to describe it next chapter maybe...
Well, on with the story~~
_____

I laid in bed unable to sleep. Mum and dad were fighting loudly and it was starting to annoy me. I sighed quietly and grabbed my phone. I was going to text Kyoka when I noticed an extra contact.
Katsuki Bakugo. I clicked on it and wondered when in the fuck did I add him? Then, I remembered him taking my phone while we were at the little cafe. A smile crept onto my face while I typed out a message, and changed his name.

BaKuHo

Hey, it y/n<
You awake<
Hello<
H<
E<
L<
L<

>fuc off

O<

>what you want?

I can't sleep<
;-;<

>And how does this effect me?

; - ;<
That's so mean<
I'll just keep messaging u<
And keep u awake<

>y can't u sleep?

...<
Your friendship level is not high enough, must be level 5+<

>dafuq
>Is sum really wrong?

Yeah I guess<
^^;<

>can I do anything to actually help or r u just annoying me?

Ah! So mean..!<

Could you please just keep texting me<
I know that's weird but for 5 more minutes<

>fine

I could feel u sighing through the phone beech =_=<

>You really r weird...

I'll take that as a compliment~<

> You know that not a 'unique' thing anymore...
>It's what all basic bitches say

Lol I know, but at least I mean it<

We kept texting for longer than five minutes. We started texting at around 9:30-ish and stopped at way past midnight. We mostly sent stupid memes and talked/texted about stuff. We didn't really 'get to know one another' because we were kind of just sending memes... But it was still fun~.
I did tell him that I changed his contact information and he got, well, a little bit pissy about it. But it was fun. I couldn't help the small smile I had on my face grow while texting Bakugo. It was fun, way more fun then I expected.
I got a good laugh when we ended our conversation.

BaKuHo

I should sleep now<
Need my beauty rest~<

>yeah you need a lot of that

Oof<
That's so mean ;^;<

>

I woke up late. Neither of my parents woke me up, not even my mum. I was in a panic since it was late and grabbed my phone to see how late.
'Saturday, XX/XX'
I stopped and sighed mentally at my stupidity.
I fell back into my bed. Instead of falling asleep, I was distracted by my parents starting to fight. At first it seemed like it was a normal conversation but then they were full on yelling.
I slipped out quickly and ninja-like.

I quickly texted Bakugo to see if the cafe was open on weekends, and, thank god, it was. I walked slowly and arrived not to long after. On the way, I walked past the spot where Bakugo embarrassed the shot out of me.
"Hey! Back again?" Bakugo's mum said as I walked in. I nodded with a smile.
"Lets see..." I said looking up at the menu.
"Oh, you made it before me." A familiar voice said from behind.
"Katsuki? Are you working today?" His mum sounded confused.
"Fuck no I'm not working." He said as he sat at the table I usually sit at.
"Oh, you two must be I'm a date then~" his mum teased. Even though she was joking I still blushed.
"Tch, as if." Was all Bakugo muttered. I laughed a little to ease the awkward comment and ordered a green tea and a slice of chocolate cake.

I sat with Bakugo after I got my drink and cake.
"Hey hey, bakubro." I greeted sitting down in front of him.
"The fuck you want to come here for on a weekend?" He said not looking up from his phone.
"Because I wanted to, and it's not like you had to come or anything." I answered and started at my cake. Its flavour melted in my mouth and caused pure bliss.
"Damn, this shit good." I said.
"Well no shit, I made it." Bakugo said.
"Woah, hold up... You made this?! It's fucking delicious! You gotta teach me!" I said while stuffing more in my mouth.
"Hmm..." he made a face like he was considering my request, "Well, you've gotta teach me some thing I want to know back." He said with a devilish smirk.
I was confused but nodded, "Your really going to teach me?"
"When are you free?" He asked.
"How about tomorrow? Only if your free though, of course..." I said. He nodded and got up.
"See ya tomorrow then." Bakugo said as he walked out the door.
"Wait, really..?" I asked thinking Bakugo was joking.
"Mhm." He left the cafe with me watching him through the window.
"My boy's taken quiet the liking to you." Bakugo's mother said from the counter. Unlike Bakugo, she had a wide grin across her pretty rather then a smirk.
I wished that I could see that a mile in Bakugo. Then I disposed of that wish when I realised he would probably smile like that I'd I was in pain or something. I laughed a little at my thoughts, as I do.

_____
Hellllo~~~~
I ended it short because a) I'm lazy and b) next chapter will be longer.
Next will be a cute cooking one, so I'm actually going to look up a recipe to use for it. Woah, am I actually putting effort into this?!
Lol.

Thanks for reading~~ 💕