Going back.

"Will you ever come back Y/n?"

"Maybe I mean I have missed you and Lady Palutena."

"Well if it means anything DarkPit will come back. To help us and you know you seem to be close to him."

I sighed he was trying everything for me to come back." I suppose I could com back Sure."

"I'm back. Viridi said she will check it out to see if it really is serious or not."

He looked at Pit and I.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Y/n is coming back to hang out with Palutena and I!"

Pit said excitedly. DarkPit eyes widened then he looked to me.

"Why? I thought you said..."

"DarkPit please I still mean that. It's just visiting I will come back. I miss hanging out with my other friends."

"Fine I'll be here I guess. Have fun Y/n and... See you soon."

DarkPit walked away. Guilt and saddens began to over take me.

"What was that all about?"

"It's nothing Pit. Let's get going."

"Yea right Okay! Lady Palutena we need to head back!"

Pit and I teleported back. When I came back I was greeted with Palutena in front of me.

"You decided to come back! I am so happy you are visiting!"

"Yea she was with DarkPit can you believe it!"

Palutena laughed at Pit.

"Of course I can Pit. Those two share a close bond. I suspected she went with him."

"What you did? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry Pit I didn't know you wanted to know so bad."

I sighed as Pi whined." Pit you really missed me that much?" I said rubbing my neck.

"Of course I did I uh ummm..."

"What Pit is trying to say is he couldn't stop talking about you and how worried he was for you."

Lady Palutena said Pits face grew red.

"Hey I did not!"

"Sure thing Pit Anyways it's good to see you Y/n."

"It's good to see you as well Lady Palutena. As well as you Pit." He grinned and fluttered his wings. Then I heard Pits stomach growl.

"Someone seems hungry."

Palutena said sweetly.

"Sure am! Hey Y/n will you join me?"

"I suppose..."

"Hang on Y/n. I would like to speak to you first."

I stopped from following Pit and went to Palutena." Yes Palutena?"

"I was wondering if you ever wanted a place here. You are welcome to decline cause I know you are happier around a certain someone. I just want to tell you that you are welcome to live here."

"Are you trying to ask me to be one of your angles?"

"No though that would be pretty nice. I just want you to know I made a room next to Pit for you. If you would like to stay here for your new home."

"Wow a new room for me? Thank you Lady Palutena. Also the reason I bring up the angle thing is because, Out of all the gods and goddess I have met. I trust you and Viridi the most!" I said with a smile, Palutena smiled as well.

"Good I am happy to hear that."

"I will think about your offer. As it is I don't know if the people are still after me."

"Of course I understand."

"Thank you. I should go to Pit now. Who knows what he is getting into." I laughed, Palutena laughed with me. I  went to find Pit and ate with him. He ate all of my leftovers and wanted some ice cream. Sometime I wonder how he can eat that much.

Five days went by. I was happy here and laughing with Pit. One thing was clear I missed DarkPit a lot... I miss us teasing each other and just him...