The Goddest herself

We came to the castle. A tall green lady came to us.

"Ah Pit and Dark pit how nice to see you. Also welcome Y/n! Pit already told me about you. I am happy to welcome you and to live here and make this your home."

"Thank you...Lady Palutena right?" She giggled and nodded.

"Yes and it's wonderful to meet you."

I bowed and smile at her." The same goes to you Lady Palutena. Pit along the way talked very highly of you."

"Ha I bet he did."

"Talk about a suck up."

Dark pit said mocking me. I growled and stood up."Says the one that serves the goddess."

"Hey I only do it if she absolutely needs my help. I do my own thing."

"Oooohhh my mistake I am so sorry master Dark Pit!" I bowed to him shortly with a smile. I liked to tease him it's fun."How could I make it up to you?" Pit and Lady Palutena was just watching us go at it.

"First you could admire how great I am."

He winked I laughed."Ha! Only if you admire me of how great I am!" I said back we stood there smirking at each other.

"Never going to happen!"

"Then I guess I'll never say how handsome or great you are?" I winked at him he was caught back.

"Did you just say I'm handsome?"

"Pffft please I said I'll never say that! Meaning I was making things up!"

"Fine then I will never say you are a beautiful angle and I kind of like you!"

"Fine then!"

"I got to admit Pit, it's quite the show with them isn't it?"

"Uh Huh you can say that again."

Dark Pit and I turned away from each other being flustered."Sorry about that Lady Palutena."

"Oh you are fine Y/n! Pit why don't you show Y/n around? I have to talk to Viridi."

"Of course!"

"I'll come too I have nothing better to do."

Dark pit said. I looked at him a bit surprised.

"What I said that I have nothing better to do."

"Yea I know. I just figured you would have something better to do. I mean me being a annoying new comer."

"Nope and like I said before you aren't probably as annoying, as Pit Stain here. So you will be fine."

I shrugged him off. Pit ran into the castle place and was talking at high speeds. It was hard to keep up with him.

"Then you see this is were the angels stay! We will lol find you a room soon! Lady Palutena was getting it ready! Then over here-"

I looked to Dark Pit who seemed to want to die." Whats wrong Dark Pit? You look like your brain is slowly rotting away." I giggled at him he chuckled with a smile. He looked to me his eyes were so charming as he stared at me.

"That's because it is. Pit stain here can be quite, boring. If you can imagine that."

"Haha I can but, I can see how we He means well. I swear it seems like he has boundless energy." I looked back to Pit as he showed me the eating area and the kitchen. Pit seems so innocent and harmless. "Hey Pit how about we take a rest. You must be tried from talking too much right?" I could see him panting from taking so much.

"Why do you care for him? Or do you just care for everyone you just meet?"

Dark Pit asked."Well yea sort of. I mean it was you guys that gave me a place to stay. So why wouldn't I want to help and make sure everyone is okay?"

"Awww that's so sweet thank you Y/n! I could use a break!"

Pit hugged me tightly Dark Pit looked away and looked annoyed/bothered. It looked like something else was on his mind.

Dark Pits Pov

Y/n said she cares for everyone. Is she just saying that or does she mean that? Could that mean also that she could  care about me? Could she possibly maybe, understand my life and how I feel? I doubt it no one seems to ever get me. I got to admit though Y/n seems like she could be a really good friend. I like that about her, she seems truthful and someone I can maybe trust... Maybe...